Posts by The Xtreme

Any FERTHER SLANDER of XTS good name and i will take legal action agains you and this

orgisation, hows that for telling you what to do, you directed me to this forum yes and now

fail to post clearly what you claim XTS has done, and fail to take action or close the post

so it can be ended..

I wish you the you the best in the future of your studio and

the very best, but do not take me as some all talk noob i am very sereous about this, it has

taken 4 years of my life and allmost killed me geting XTS hear if you think im goning to

let you wreck it ofver some bullshit over a mod you have never seen think

again.

Finaly
    The Xtreme
    Founder & Manager
    Xtreme Team Studios

You

ever think of asking me for a copy of COD as it stands, or is that telling you what to do

again. FFS what a noob, in these situation people must act fast to stop any damage that

would have been done, and what to you do... NOTHING

i stumble in hear over a point

that i wanted to clear up and you direct me to hell. Realy man would it be easyer to get

this sorted and work together for one thing instead of this bull shit. And i would like to

apologise for me bing angry yesterday ether you understand or you dont, ether way at the

moment my only consern is this post about XTS on your forum witch is your responbilty.

Anyway im gone and will not be back, dont ever acuse XTS of anything again unless

you have facts at hand and are willing to tell the person you are acusing the facts. Wich

you have faild to do hear.

Bye and Have a Nice day.

So to get

this straght now your saying we copyed your Crossfire what ever version, ?

I want a

list of things you say we have stolen Now!

Enuf of this I have spent 4 years, helping

people, teaching people how to mod, and just trying to make Freelancer bettter, we have

NEVER stole anything and this Licence mod thing was the very first, YOU EVEN POSTED IN THE

SAME LICENCE RELECE FORUM THAT WE CAME UP WITH THE SAME IDEA and now you say

the

licence mod that has been used at the open beta of crossfire1.5.

what are these

games for. I want to get this sorted as soon as posible, the fact that you let this topic

just run with no other atempt to contact me, and as for working together i have just the

past few days got the new xts site online, and i coapsed in work the other day ive been

pushing things that hard, it must be nice to sit hear and see this topic run when it is not

Crossfire mod team getting acused if this topic was on xts and had not been locked, you

would soon have come seen me, if we had not found you first!

I knda get ANgry when i see a post on HIS forum with Acusations

to XTS, witch i have worked a long time on getting a resonable reputation.. and will allways

help anybody and is based on trust, frendship, and honesty. I see none of these qualitys

hear. On my forum something like this would be locked and Investigated Respectfully cos we

know how hard people must work for a reputasion and how something like this can fuck it all

up!

Sort this out NOW cos im realy not fucking around ur looking at mister squeacky

clean hear ive done nothing and i know it so excuse me if i get angry when i see a post with

XTS - Stolen Ideas and Stuff. in a SWAT Forum and you ask me why im getting angry what if

you were in my position come on!

I came hear to work, improve and get things moving

and now were hip deep in shit for what ? small minded fuckers, christ and people ask me why

studios dont work together more THIS RIGHT HEAR IS WHY!

Oh and all of this is based on the fact of a Mod that has NOT BEEN RELECED YET

AND IS ON MY HARD DRIVE

Its prity Dam Arogant to think that you are the only ones to

do these things.

Now i have had enuf of waiting, if you have any fether Acusaitons

Post them @ www.xtremeteamstudios.com where there will be a DETAILED post on this

matter and it will not be in some quite corner.

yes nice play on words get to the dam point. when i had any dobts at all i came to you

with respect and good things to say about your work. and then i find this so understand if

i realy dont give a fuck,

The XTS licence mod was made be me and me alone, i have

never played your mod, and one of your members has allready check the XTS version out and it

is COMPLETLY diffrent yours is better something you sould be proud of! we had agreed to work

on an even better version together, well fuck that.

Nothing at ALL was stolen from

you we are making a Total Conversion witch needs new gates, new tradelanes, new dockling

rings, new sysye,s and new univers, with new navmap backrounds to macH, IT WOULD NOT BE A

VERY GOOD MOD IF I DID ALL THE WORK AND THEN DINT REPLACE THE TGA FILE IN THE DAM NAV MAP,

and befor you ask i made the images my self.

Now anyother bullshit clames to

discredit XTS and make us out to be a pack of THEVES?

you may notice im very angry, I

realy had respece for you all hear and any modders, a good modder would see that ANY TC

would need those features, so the only thing you can claime to is the IDEA OF A TC and did

we steel that off you aswell

and befor i get the normal low comback about spelling i

have dyslexer. can u post as fast as u can so i can get out of hear i realy dont want to be

hear.

Yea realy fucking nice!!

i come hear with prase and i get this shit what the

FUCK!

Dont wory ill be hear long enuf to sort the STOLEN problem out and im GONE!

WTF!!!!!

STOLEN

YOUR WORK!

ffs, we made brand new models for the jumpgates, tradelanes, and docking

rings, and felt trade lane and jump gate were a little off, so we made something up, what

are you saying that we went round all the forums on lancers reactor looking for stuff to

steal ?

the new systems. we remeoved all the old systems to make a fresh start now

are you saying we came here and stole that off you ? or that we stole the system name or

what, i have never played any of your mods so u must bare with me!!!

XTS licence mod

sux. well you are entitald to your vews.

Jut to note never ask for permiton to use

any of XTS mods EVER not that you would want to since they suck its realy no LOSS TO YOU !

please clarify what you say Xtreme Team Studios has stolen so we can sort

this and i can LEAVE.

Hello :D Im The Xtreme, Founder & Manager of XTS,

While

vewing Lancers Reactor i saw your mod, and have to say look awsome, well done. Can i ask tho

did u use any ships made by XTS in the mod? while reading i saw refrences to ships that

sound like ours, but still not sure, sort of downloading the mod and crawling through it, i

think its just easyer if i ask you..

Is this the XTS DarkAngel, or just a simularty in name and spec?

Is this the Viscos Strike? [im not sure my

self..]

anyway to the point, if you have used our work, Dont Panic :P all we ever

want is Credit, I read the credits in Lancers Reactor and i see.

so, If you have used our work, please sort the credits out. If you havent im sory

for any offence, or disturbance made, and just like to say ether way its a very well done

mode :D well work a shot :D

Kind Regards,

The Xtreme