Posts by Giorgi

Guys, do anyone know, what's with my account ID?
    my earlier topic: "Hi all. I have a problem with my account ID. When i'm trying to connect to server and clicking "connect", I see "loading crossfire datafiles" and then I see "please wait, the requested operation is taking longer than expected, press ESC key to cancel", so, I can't connect to server! After, when I installed new account ID, it was working properly, I can connect to server. But when i'm installing my old account ID, I still can't connect to server! :sos: So, what can I do in this situation?

Hi all. I have a problem with my account ID. When i'm trying to connect to server and clicking "connect", I see "loading crossfire datafiles" and then I see "please wait, the requested operation is taking longer than expected, press ESC key to cancel", so, I can't connect to server! After, when I installed new account ID, it was working properly, I can connect to server. But when i'm installing my old account ID, I still can't connect to server! :sos: So, what can I do in this situation?