Posts by pcforce

And here an explanation - i found this bug before few days. I had

14ppc from earth and gave them all to clan mate. After a day after this when we was going to

make some pvp a clanmate scan me and told me that i have a lot of ppc. From then evry time i

log with this char i see that i have new guns until one day i saw that one of them shows -

628. They just come from nowhere and becouse of the big quantity i was level 90 and becouse

of them i lost all my chars and now i can't log with them so started on clear with new

account ID. Thats in 1.52.
    Becouse we are talking about bugs here another one. In

another topic about the Altar sector there is talking about a player who managed to dock at

Nomad Outpost (the admin base). That's me - i docked there and when i did it i didn't know

that this is restricted area and i didn't cheat. The reason that i managed to dock from my

point of view was my position with the base when i started docking sequence. That was with

version 1.51
    Anyway i hope this will clear things up and hope you OP to fix this

problems. All this can be confirmed by my clanmates. And sorry for my english.

Me too but the server is not down (still). However server is nearly empty so other

members obviously connect to it very difficult