Posts by Fiona

Ya thats pretty well it!!

Of ALL my systems the only onw tht has ever givin me problems is my Nintendo..... and ALL of

u have had the same problem.....u put the game in and then beat the sh*t out of the system

of it to get it to work, all be it Taping the game down or putting stuff in to keep the game

down.... anyway GAME ON![prost]

Me?.......Not a Gamer?........LOL, if u saw my entire basement u

would think twice about saying that as i even have 2 stand up Arcade systems.. Galaga, and

yes the ORIGINAL "*PAC-MAN*" systems....and i think ill charge u a quarter a game so [58]

anything

besides XBOX is kinda weak...........in my arsenal i have..Nintendo, Nintendo64 ,Sega ,Sega

Game Gear, Nintendo Game Boy,"in colour 2", Playstation1, a defunct PS2 cause they suck...a

workin "and i still play on it " Comadore 64 with over 100 games, Super Famicon "from Japan

with 5 games" and yes all games r in Japanese, and 3 X-Boxes, Clear Crystal Edition, Regular

Black,and a Custom Limited Edition Crimson ,and also three Computers all runnin Widows XP

with 1gig ram, 128 mb vid, 200 gig HD, 120gig HD and 250gig HD
    and ALL r connected and

playable on multiple TV's and monitors i the Game Room......but anywho......Dreamcast? what

is that! JK. that is one of the few systems i was interested in only cause i heard bout

technicle issues bout them, so about ur Dreamcast......there r places i have found that

service old Systems, but fu** it XBOX 360 comes out this fall so.. DONT TELL ME IM NOT A

GAMER CAUSE IM A GIRL!!![prost] [bat] latter bein sent to the fools who PM me!