Posts by Beta-5

you did what!?!?

thats just..........disturbing.......... (@)___(@)

What i like freelancer

and star wars im not crazy.

Del- I dont make fun of you ?(

Look. Find the first data disk in nephele. Then youl understand. There is no story

line or missions. You just read the Messages in the data disk and thats it. Theyl Lead you

to The Altair system's. death valey is a cord in The incoming transmision measgae says the

system is onknown but the cords are in their. There is a STORY as in reading Tesxt if you

folow the data disks. Another words the the story is about Jack blince finding some data.

And the spliting it up in to 3 didks. He hid them. They tel where a warp gate is. It leads

to Altair. From there the story ends As you will find Jack Blinches Ship on fire. The end.

No Missions no nothing. Just the cords to a warp hole. Thats all. Just reading the Info on

comodities.(the data disk) The deathvalley datadisk Just sells for alot. No text to read

about it.

Baldwin- Make that Ten milion and 1 threads :D I just explained it

again.

Its ok. Ive played it 40

times with no mods and 20 times with. and never dyed.(Exept with mods :D ). I know alot

about Freelancer. (I painted Tua 31 on my ceiling. And stenciled X3043's Nomad cross On a

nother wal :D )

Im obsesd with freelancer!!!! (Mostly starwars though....Have 3456

figurs on shelves :P )

I can dock 10k away and its still the size as a large astroid? I dont have to fly into

it or nothing. simple click on it then presss F3.

O_o Dude HAve you played freelancer?? If not i would play The Normal freelancer

Storyline first. THEN play crossfire. You should no where rochestor base is. Its the Junkers

bast in the debre fild He didn't mean the rochestor system, Thers nuch such thing! Welcom

to Swat-Portal.de :D

Genosis

= coleseom Empire=Ceaser The whole plot of Star Wars was based on rome. Republic falling

apart and so on

Sry off topic but i cant resist it when Star Wars comes up

:D

So dont mention SW again Op (or ill go on for verer about the stats of an AT-AT

(All Terain Amored Transport)

IT is Not atack Transport. I see people call it that

everywhere n [3]

Yeah they dont sound that enteligent(sigh) only if they got help they waldn't be flameing

other people and steallling other peoples Mods (nother sigh) Well thats life

[eek2] [eek2] [eek2] [eek2] [eek2] [eek2] [eek2]
    [UC]=UBER

CRAPY

What th h*** are you guys thinking!!! Ive never seen that muc stupidity in

my life!!!! [UC]UPyourAss that name is just lame. Look at yourselfs your acting like[906]

's

If you dont like the md than go away. This is POINTLess Any way when OP sees what

you wrote [42]

You guys are sad.... MOD means Modifacation (duh)
    or

Modification

Nice LInk Pandora :D