Posts by Last_Resort

hehe i know i said my last

post was my last one on here but all i can say is this.... YESSSS FINALLY! cooporation :D

sorry hehe had to announce it..... its midnight.... do you know where your brain is? mines

hoped up on caffeine!!!!!

Viva, there

isnt gonna be a server war, just drop it... if you havent noticed viva, i'm trying to stop

all this bickering. but if you want to keep on doin this crap fine. go to CF and duke it out

there, because i will not take part of it on void. your decision...

i agree with wavy. now,

noone wants a server war do they? i sure dont, cuz i have other plans besides freelancer

that i'd like to focus on... so yeah guys, no server war. if you want to continue this

little "Argument" then head to the other server and settle it. we at the void will be more

than happy to set you all up with some of the finest equipment void has to offer. soo to

wrap this us nicly and to speak as an admin (hehe) enough is enough. cut the Big Talk "void

is better than cf" or vice versa.... frankly, i've been to numerouse server before hand,

and i love the void server. its my oppinion, some of you might dissagree, but thats the way

i feel about it. now, i will not be participating in this discussion any longer, because i

feel that i do not need to sit here and speak about somthing that probably will not happen.

their are good players on both servers (i have battled some last night, i also realized that

when i became an admin.... i stopped pvp'ing hehe gotta work on that :D ) and i also think

that this "Tournament" that was talked about, does sound like a pretty cool idea. maybe the

admins can set down and get the best of the best from their server... and we can meet on a

server and duke it out, traditional style. if you have a beef with a player, take it up with

that player. but DO NOT sit here and dis the server that so many love (meaning both to void

and CF) one thing that needs saying tho.. swat, i realize that those posts might have been

"Moved", but i would like to have an appology said to the void. i feel that you

dissrespected us by calling us "Noob Players" we dont sit here and call your server a bunch

of cheating hippies (first thing that rolled off of my head.... LEAVE ME ALONE! haha) so...

yeah... lol i'm running out of things to say.... anyway, in conclusion, server war, out of

the question.... tourny tho.. that'd be interesting :D hehe hopefully this quells this

uprising between both servers and stops the constant bickering of its players [4]

[VOID]Admiral (Admin/Server Guard)

..... anyone else here REALLY confused? i know it happens often to me, but for the

first time. i've become severly confused..... oooo the constant headach that feels like

your head is on fire [3] must..... take....... tylenol.....

hey! soooooo he was the one ur fighting. i remember that now. i know

exactly how the fight ended. JIB my freind. you lost, so dont say you beat somone with their

knowlege haha wow dude..... [3]

ok, op (meaning OPinator)

, i appreciate what u've said in defence to strail. but, we never said that we were going

to invade CF. all we're doing right now i standing up for a server that SOMONE wanted to

invade. please swat show us those threads u deleated [10] what? you didnt think we'd see

them? aww thats too bad........ and lastly, i never told u what to do, and those quotes

[203] u said them alright. in those threads u deleated -shock- wow! soooo dont say that u

didnt do somthing, when u actually did it. thank you and HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!! boo ya

[10]

now i DO remember the

leader of the server..... swat is it? saying that "the threat of void has grown too

large"....... also "we must eliminate this threat"....... now to me, that sounds like an

offer to a serve war to me..... soooo swat, dont say that we called for a server war... its

all your doing. so next time, make sure that noone else can see your words before you can

back them up. [10] boo ya