Nicknames!

There are 28 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by supercars.

• ? What? lol

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - Attributed to General George Patton Jr

Originally posted by darkjedi
    as for "darkjedi" well i was sort of only thinking of Star wars at the time i signed up for this forum.

and as for "Lashan" well thats a name i chose to represent myself as a online person and as another important thing i believe in (ask me online ^^)

I will ask for sure. :):rolleyes::D

THE FASTEST ONE

• Argos has also kept a very meaningful name. I find it quiet hard to comprehend what does he mean though. :P:D

I kept my name Supercars as it was what described me the most. I am in love with Cars that move Real Fast. :)

I am sure many people would ask me what would be my favourite Supercar and I will say I have got it already. :D

Do remember me if you got any car problems :] ;):rolleyes:

THE FASTEST ONE

• Fair enough.

I have a '96 Hyundai Accent 4 Door Sedan Sport Edition. The windows on the left hand side are jammed, and I need my Sony Stereo System front right speaker re-wiring ^^ Total cost of about £120 to have fixed :P

I'm exactly the same in real life as I am in game. :]

Originally posted by Ryzune
    Fair enough.

I have a '96 Hyundai Accent 4 Door Sedan Sport Edition. The windows on the left hand side are jammed, and I need my Sony Stereo System front right speaker re-wiring ^^ Total cost of about £120 to have fixed :P

I'm exactly the same in real life as I am in game. :]

I know about the Accent. It is not a very quick car and the windows work can be done for cheap though depending on the level of your stereo system, you could do that on your own by buying some guides. :rolleyes::)

btw did you hit your car on the left side ? I do not see why they would not move otherwise. :evil:

THE FASTEST ONE

• I love big cats like lions > the lion king > LeRoiLion, Simba, Kovu

I like Andromeda and some of my ingame nicknames are Andromeda related - Tyr Anasazi, Telemachus Rhade, Gaheris Rhade, Andromed Ascendant (battleship).

But most ppl call me Simba - in RL and in internet.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• It is a common fault with Hyundai Accents for the window mechanism to jam. It didn't take a hit, the mechanisms are just known to jam. Hyundai Accents themselves are known to be extremely reliable, which is why its hard to get parts for them from scrapyards, because there just aren't any in the yards ^^

And it's not very quick? It's a damn sight quicker than all these other teenagers in their pathetic little Citroen Saxo's, Renault Clio's, Ford Fiesta's and Fiat Punto's ^^

You try getting one of those car's to get from 0-60 in less than 10 seconds lol :P

Back on topic: You're called Simba in real life? Cool.... I just get called Ash lol

• Ivan "Simba" Atanasov - as you can see Simba is nickname but yes, ppl call me Simba.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• There are not many Hyundai Accents around too. :P
    I just do not like the way they drive. I own a Mercedes Benz and I can smoke an Accent anytime anywhere. :rolleyes::P:D

btw Ash in India is a name of a girl. :P;):evil:

THE FASTEST ONE