[HELP] Negative cargo space?

• Hi!

Some time ago, i made a ship model for the Crossfire mod.
    Now i want to replace it with an improved version of the model (now has a cockpit instead of a hole) but i'm having some problems...
    The model part is ok, i already have it ingame. But now, when i buy my ship (which has 70 cargo space), the cargo shows:
    "Available Cargo Space -330 units out of 70 units".

Anyone knows which could be the cause of this?

the only changes i did to ini files were the following:

GOODS.INI:

addon = ge_csv_engine_01, internal, 1 (replaced a red engine fx with a yellow one)

addon = SlowSmallOrange, HpRunningLight07, 1 (added this line because i added an additional light hardpoint to the new model)

SHIPARCH.INI:

cockpit = cockpits\custom\crusadercpit.ini (changed the cockpit to an existing one which actually fits with the ship model)

camera_offset = 12, 42 (adjusted the camera offsets so the ship angle is the same as stock ships of similar size.)

That's all, i didn't change anything else. the cargo hold line in shiparch.ini is unchanged:

hold_size = 70

Any ideas?

EDIT: After some tests, i confirmed it's not the shiparch.ini, but the goods.ini file.

EDIT2: The issue was that the ge_csv_engine_01 has a "volume = 400.000000" in engine_equip.ini. Thanks NucNuc for confirming the cause.

Edited 5 times, last by hi-ban ().