NightBall06 is back with an update on his Hellcat V design. The concept was originally somewhat inspired by Klavs' Wildcat, but NightBall has further refined the newer ship with his own artistic license and the WC games as a reference. Of particular note is that these are essentially Photoshopped images. Most ships that you see here are 3D modeled renders from a rotatable modeling program, but these are instead each individually crafted pictures based on his design. As a new father, he's unlikely to learn how to build 3D fighters anytime soon, so he's totally open to anyone with that particular skill taking on his design or incorporating into a fan project.

I’ve got a little update on my Hellcat for you and your website. Over the holidays I had a few hours off-time so I used it. Since I’m still no good at 3D it was Photoshop again, but this time I tried to draw it from all angles accordingly.

It’s not fully finished but far enough so you might show it on your Site.The sideview is sort of undecided yet - the upper version is close to my original image, the lower version is a bit closer to the original WC3 sketches at the engines.

It would be really cool if someone like DefianceIndustries or Klavs81 would help me visualize my design in 3D. Because I don’t know if I’ll find time to teach myself 3D - ever since my little daughter started running around

Navigation

1. Dashboard
  2. News
  3. Forum
  4. Articles
  5. Gallery
  6. Filebase
  7. Calendar
  8. Tickets
  9. Members
  10. Tools
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Legal Notice
  3. Contact
  4. Frequently Asked Questions
  5. Terms Of Use
  6. Sitemap

Current Location

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.