Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• i hate it when people knock on the prequel trilogy. Star Wars is Star Wars, okay? Want to watch a bad star wars flick? watch the 1978 Star wars Holiday Special or Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure for bad star wars movies. Thats what makes Star Wars! The bad jokes and ignorance among the wise. When situations go from bad to worse. I don't really care that Anakin didn't like sand, so i rationalize it as Anakin's social awakwardness. Shit you got a 10 year difference between a padawan and fri…
  • Capitalism at it's finest, friends And i look at the balance of the light side and dark side as if it were a see-saw or teeter totter. Sometimes the Light side gains dominance and other times the dark side has won. Back and forth for the last 20,000 years
  • More Rogue One like stories? Show more galactic culture and less fancy space wizards. I can get behind that. I mean, it's not like there isn't a trove of stories to make into movies from the video games, books and comics. But it's all non-canon and Disney hates star wars because of it
  • well they don't want to share the profits from stories created by 3rd parties. The Comic Books, games, novels etc. They don't want to have to go through the rigmarole of getting the licensing in addition to having to cut some of the profits with those creators within the extended universe. I mean it's cool they are doing spin-off stories such as Rogue One and the upcoming Han Solo movie. There was talk about an Obi-Wan Kenobi movie, but there's not much more to him. Maybe his fling with the Duc…
  • i don't care what the haters say, i'm going to see it
  • I think given the amount of time between ROTJ and TFA, the galactic population was under a general assumption that the Empire as it was at the end of The Battle of Endor was all but destroyed. Strickly speaking from the Expanded Universe (now Legends) there were pockets of Imperial Remnant throughout but they did not pose as much as a threat as the old Empire.So The First Order was created when all of the Imperial Remnants banded together. As the majority of the Empire leadership and High Comman…