Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Hello moddersfirst, thank you that you still work on this nice pearl of an good game and try so hard to make it bigger and better.but now to my important point. is there a chance that single player part would get an option that allows to play it on old freelancer rules or doubles at last the time these npcs regenarate their shields? with my 62 years my reactiontime is a bit rusty to really enjoy it like i still do the original game. i have to use the god mode difficulty more than the easy diffic…
  • all i asked, if it is maybe possible to add an option to make the shield regenaration in SINGLE PLAYER a bit more balanced for old folks that have not the reflexes to enjoy some story missions anymore because of their old age handicap. as example, it is frustrating as hell if i see myself failing that mission 10 times every day since a week where you have to protect these 2 transport ships with artifacts and there always are at last 2 enemies alive at the time these transporters got both destroy…