Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I am fine with fines of big technology companies. And its not that you Michael cannot switch search engines or try to access other stores - its about that there plenty other normal users who dont know how this works - and i believe those numbers are much greater than those who know how all this works. Also somehow these big tech companies needs to get involved into the communities - that is also bearing the financial costs to keep communities running. I mean they pay "most of" their taxes in th…
  • Basically my opinion too.
  • You mix up things to fit into your world. But it isnt right. Spain would have every right to prove extradition of persons to Germany. If they don't do it (which I strongly believe they do prove), then it is up to them. But actually the law tells them to prove before they extradite to any other country. So we dont extradite him due to treason but our law finds legal actions against him for embezzlements and corruption justified why we still prove to extradite him to Spain. Result yet unknown but…
  • Just wrong. You believe you're right - but there are laws that decide about right and wrong. What supreme court do you mean - the Spain one or the German one? As far as I know this case wasn't yet in the EU court. Take it to the EU court - let they decide. Until the case isn't there, he is in the charge of our courts and protected by our laws. I means thats the principal of being in one community - called EU. Otherwise someone could be hunter over different nations just because someone (Spain) …
  • If Germany is doing wrong and not obeying rules feel free to go to EU court (Spain) and seek for justice. Spain would have the same right to do with every prisioner as far as the law and regulations allow it. Make use of it, but dont blame us if your country does not use what they can use. Our law btw does not distinguish about being German or of any other nation, people are equal when they are at court. And i dont think its different in Spain. And if then i really would be worried about your j…
  • European e-Justice Portal - European Arrest Warrant If you (Spain) feels we abuse powers that are given to us, claim right for the EU court. I mean the page describes all. Period. You can feel whatever you want about it. That are the rules that all EU nations follow.