Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• Destiny 2

I guess ill try the PC version around xmas (when I have enough time)
  • Destiny 2

• Destiny 2

youtube.com/watch?v=9u4oyarcc4I THAT!! looks promising
  • Destiny 2

Im not sure if the developers are in the condition to even think about nerfs.
  • Destiny 2

• Destiny 2

aaaannndd - its still crashing managed to play one mission and then crash youtu.be/qbLF3BMbvbk
  • Destiny 2

youtube.com/watch?v=0-VAnh7r-_8 Just one question: ... ... ... WTF?!?
  • Destiny 2

(Quote from AZ09)oh yeah, thats going to take some time I just got a bit over 350 (which probably isnt all that bad considering that i started playing last week). The crashes all of a sudden stopped (I can not explain why) so I was able to play the faction rally over the weekend and get to rank 50 on New Monarchy (probably not the best choice). I still have to play through the story on 2 of my chars and try to explore Mars but I guess Milestones right now have priority. On Friday I tried to pla…
  • Destiny 2

and weekly missions involve doing heroic strikes i got the first 3 done on one of my chars but that was really no joy why do the devs think that its a good idea to spawn dozens of npcs near the player and give them a insta kill perk at one mission ive spent +90 mins in a boss fight with my team before we finally gave up some strikes are ok but when there is this stupid insta kill modifier on a strike which has tons of fast melee type enemies you are doomed to fail. fun is something different.
  • Destiny 2

OK 3 heroic strikes on each of my 3 chars done when you know which strike is an absolute no-go and if you go nice is slow through it its possible to finish them But its still strange that heroic strikes have a recommended entry lvl of 350 while nightfalls (which are supposed to be harder and also have better rewards) still have a recommendation of 270. Here the developers have done something that defies any logic.
  • Destiny 2

• Destiny 2

• Destiny 2

yeah levelling can take a bit It took me 4 or 5 week to get to 335. But I guess with an active clan it is going to be faster due to the clan engrams. Atm I can't even tell if I have an active clan since there was a leadership dispute followed by a meltdown one week ago. The usual shit.
  • Destiny 2

dunno im not experienced enough guiding people through raids etc. it would take some time getting into that and it would require a good amount of time getting enough active members that play together any earn engrams
  • Destiny 2

• Destiny 2

• Destiny 2

• Destiny 2

Destiny 2 in its current state (a small review No.2) I did a review previously about the game but a lot has changed. Like: My very initial commentary on the inability to change the volume of the music compared to the voice is... well you get used to it. I dont notice it anymore. (it still sucks that such fundamental parts of the game are missing) For recording reasons I switched the language to english and have to say that some stuff simply sounds better in german eventhough the english voice a…
  • Destiny 2

well in case of play time you might need much more than 50 hours a few hundred hours