Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 282.

• Corrupt Wish Game

beer, most used and famous thing, nearly I wish I had infinite wishes available.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, you will be the only one at that party this weekend I wish I could Not kill you all in-game
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, they won't be so random, they will never hit. I wish I had 20000 posts lol
  • Corrupt Wish Game

(aww damn)granted, you can have the virtual screen of your beer ! I wish the bug of this forum gets over
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, but you will have to pay more dollars to him more than you win doing the paperwork I wish I die
  • Corrupt Wish Game

HAH SPIKY YOU LOST !! you are out Granted without corruption = FAIL gotcha xD granted, the beard just falled down, yor hair also I wish haegar would be the main god.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

Granted, bu it won't be forever I wish my internet connection would be 50 MBs for 20 years without interuption or connection fails with me in front of my PC.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, but you fall and hit your mouth and you can drink only with a straw I wish for a new reply
  • Corrupt Wish Game

Granted, but he don't have anymore I wish I couldn't reply anymore. (Spiky, you granted without corruption again... FAIL :P)
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, the action will be in your head but you will know it I wish OP would release the CF 1.8, and I be healthy in front of my healthy PC and my internet connection and the game that noone of them would fail me.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

huh ?? that breaks the chain ! I wish Bond wouldn't did that.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted but you got no cash for it I wish I have a plane that fly and work correctly and can do it ok for at least 10 years, and me all fine to fly in it,without loosing something precious for me lol
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, when you give the ticket you see the correct numbers were backwards xD instead of 65789 you had on the ticket 98756. I wish all people would come to CF server, server works, and I stay connected to it(that means PC and Internet and all goes ok )
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, your ship just landed on an empty planet, and the ship nearly desintegrated in athmosphere... -no repair- I wish I could dissapear.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

(Haegar... thats quite fail.) Granted, the rain will be acid.(acid rain) I wish humanity find a bigger planet to populate as they are searching...
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, now you go with Mr. I wish for a new reply (=hah already got it=)
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, when he gets them off they shrink until dissapear and other cooler ones appear. I wish ALL people would be on.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, there's a big hole in the pool and it will never fill I wish CF 2.0 appear
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, now your battleship itself is all screwy I wish ... a thing I can't mention here I just remembered the posts I made here, and Spiky going crazy cus he failed the game and I dared to point at it lol
  • Corrupt Wish Game

you wished for a "to", and you got a two, the job was out of question as you never wished that job orgranted, you got a job as streetcleaner. I wish for a wish