Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Melody is fine, but the background sound effects weird me out. Since I'm jumping on this bandwagon, I'm gonna throw in about the only song with a girl's name I know that wouldn't be "Lil' Katie".youtube.com/watch?v=o14DWdZbNA0
  • Yeah, that reminds of something The Offspring or Sektor Gaza would sing... I was just pulling your leg, Sektor Gaza has some even dirtier stuff. I'm gonna take a leaf from OP's song for this one.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ0Od59376A
  • You're better just believe me. youtube.com/watch?v=YKHwTwmpZmg(Just in case, Rhiza is that green-haired Aeon lady from SCFA).
  • Well, I planned to eventually post it; isn't like I'm getting that song out of my head anytime soon. And, I think this would also count, IDK. Also because I managed to more or less pick the general melody of it on guitar (just fingerstyle so far, nothing fancy).youtube.com/watch?v=B9m9DyFTNFc(And yes, I managed to pick "Lil' Katie" too. This kind of songs generally has a rather simple melody and is easy to pick up by ear.)
  • youtube.com/watch?v=zd8lP4YnQNE
  • Hmm, never heard of that. Then again, I'm not a walking Wikipedia, contrary to the popular belief.youtube.com/watch?v=d0DsOaLRbZ8
  • I'm surprised nobody has posted this yet.youtube.com/watch?v=2hXgAYku2PA