Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

• Subnautica

Since I am a bit disappointed about the No Mans Sky release which does not really offer much to do in the game (at least atm -> maybe there will be updates) I decided to check if I can find something that can offer something similar. And oh joy.... there it is.Subnautica. An early access Sci-fi survival game.Unlike No Mans Sky which costs 59€ for... very little content, you can get Subnautica for currently 16€ (which in my eyes is ok for such a game). The story of the game is told very fast.You…
  • Subnautica

Pretty addicting this game. Got tired this night.... closed the game.... and noticed that its less than 3 hours until i have to get up again and prepare for work. O_o This base building is very cool, specially in survival mode when you have to take care of every shit.You are constantly busy in that game.
  • Subnautica

• Subnautica

its still half a year until version 1.0 of the game gets released and now that the story gets added bit by it its really getting interestingthe prawn update which gave access to the aurora was the first of the story updates and it starts to be a really nice sci-fi story about the future of this planet. the game however is still far from being really functional.in my eyes the biggest problem right now is the performance of the game.when I started a fresh game i got 60-80 FPS Now that I have cons…
  • Subnautica

New update has been released yesterday. youtube.com/watch?time_continue=25&v=Xe2XutnTjC8 Mysterious creatures, the Tree Cove, rising temperatures, & more. View this email in your browser Dangerous Creatures Keep one eye on the open sea Hello all! A new update is now available on Steam, bringing dangerous new creatures to Subnautica. The gorgeous Tree Cove is now available to explore, a new Reinforced Dive suit will become your favorite outfit, and more. Click here to visit the Dangerous Creatur…
  • Subnautica

lolmesmers youtube.com/watch?v=S8WCYKh0Rp0
  • Subnautica

Subnautica 1.0 release date has been pushed back to May 2017 next regular update should be released on 15th December
  • Subnautica

Strange things appear throughout the world of Subnautica.... Precursor Update The mysteries of Subnautica grow deeper Hello divers! Our latest update is chock full of new secrets to unravel. Previously, you may have noticed strange, high-tech cubes (or bases) placed throughout the world. Now, these unusual objects come to life as someone (or something) flips the switch. Dive deep into the story of Subnautica and discover more answers and more questions. Click here to visit the Precursor Update …
  • Subnautica

the removal of terraforming and other performance related stuff got postponed and are scheduled end of January now.
  • Subnautica

no it wasnt removedjust the tool was not available anymorebut the terraforming in general was and still is in the game... you can build base structured into the terrain i once a +200m vertical structure down into a cave
  • Subnautica

• Subnautica

Prepare to dodge burning hot magma in the latest update... View this email in your browser The Castles & Coffee Update Available now on Steam See the Update A secret lies hidden deep within the bowels of the Lava Castle: A Precursor Base. Great peril awaits any diver attempting to explore this mysterious structure. Should you prevail, you will shed light on more of the secrets that shroud this underwater world. New Features in the Castles & Coffee Update Gravsphere & AirbladderBoth items get a …
  • Subnautica

the last patch removed terraforming from the game which improved the overall performance againalso will the pylons of the base modules now reach to the ground... so they can be much longer which looks much better
  • Subnautica

There's something in the water... The Infected Update Available now on Steam See the Update There is something in the water. It has infected this world, and it has infected you. The Infected Update has been released on Steam, opening up new corners of the story of Subnautica. What happened to this world, and will you survive long enough to find out? New Features in the Infected Update Research Facility A Precursor base lies on the bottom of the sea: damaged, collapsed, and hiding some terrifyin…
  • Subnautica

• Subnautica

Thats something I cant do since this involves a bit more than just modding. But I know a few other things Id try to mod.e.g. new types of base moduleshallways with stairsa command rooma multi purpose room with glass ceilinga communication room...
  • Subnautica

Release data has been pushed back to September 2017.youtube.com/watch?v=-FB_ybODOpY&feature=youtu.be and here is a nice fan traileryoutube.com/watch?v=uEnfDeWh-sc
  • Subnautica

Silent Running Update Available now on Steam Welcome aboard, Captain. All systems are online. The Cyclops Submarine has received a massive upgrade: New abilities, new threats, new opportunities for exploration. Prepare to dive! Run Silent Now with three standard speeds: Slow, Standard, and Flank. Optionally, engage Silent Running mode, which darkens all Cyclops lights, and slows the boat to a crawl. The more light and noise the Cyclops emits, the more likely aggressive creatures are to attack i…
  • Subnautica

• Subnautica

very nicebut that wasnt Marcus... it was Sammy