Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• It really was nice event and lots of fun Thanks for that, Husker! PSOur Clantag is {-Ryo-}
  • Thx for doing this race, it was really great and lots of fun. About your suggestions before: -> Docking in every Checkpoint System - YES, but i'd say it does not matter on which station you dock, because it it would be fix there were many routes which would not really be good any more because you would have to fly great distances in open space. That would destroy much of the variability in finding different and effective routes. One dock would be good, because that way you would be able to wash…
  • Husker, I'm {-Ryo-}Mormegil, or Ryo_ Mormegil, if you want. But i'm certainl not Ray_Mormegil^^Btw: Black Thunderbolt... i like it My Route was: Custodian - NY (fail. Way to NY too much open Space) - Colorado - SoS - Colorado - NY - Texas - Bering - Hamburg - Frankfurt - Sigma 13 - Honshu (S13 and Honshu i failed several times with TL^^) - NT - Kyushu - Tau 29 - Tau 31 - Edinburgh (another fail) - Leeds - Cambridge (not sure if it was fail, NL might have been shorter) - Omega 5 - Omega 41 - Uto…
  • Really Great Race, but i forgot about the Magellan Gate... I'm not used to it being open till now^^On HHC most of the Story holes/Gates were closed, so i really forgot the Magellan Gate