Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• Corrupt Wish Game

granted, but even more players won't bring u more tax-profit, because i'll always be there i wish, well actually i wish i had more time to make my warning above come true
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted but u won't enjoy it since it is a boring death while u sleep. i wish my cat could speak.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, all u have to do is not to go. but u will be free after that. i wish i had ur problems.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, but then u will wish to die when the Hornets take revenge. i wish i could see that
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, but ur singing skills are too poor and nobody buys ur CD-s youtube.com/watch?v=m_-Qtz70_z4 i wish could see ur face now
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, but the 67 chevrolet Impala, 2 door hardtop is colored in pink - with green stars i wish the construction of the clan base would be finished already
  • Corrupt Wish Game

Granted, but it will blow ur head. I wish work was over.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted but now u wish u had none lol i wish i would read that book here beside me.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, but u will not understand them i wish i would understand all languages
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, but u will immediately forget its meaning again i wish in CF is an autopilot function that works through several systems.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted. and then u wake up and it was just a dream. i wish u knew more realistic wishes to wish
  • Corrupt Wish Game

Granted, tomorrow comes snow and ice, u make an accident and will stay in hospital till winter, which brings more rain. I wish aliens come to earth, in peace.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, u knew the ship but have forgotten it. i wish it would stop snowing.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

Granted, all of them work perfect for all other players, but not for u. I wish i could sleep 1 more hour.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, he is always there, always, really, ALWAYS!!!! but undercover i wish today was friday
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, but first u have to tag all ur chars with |DP| and second: anticheat will kick u because there is no vhf. i wish our wishes were not corrupted all the time.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, but they don't care, because they are rebels i wish i was not hungry now.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

granted, she will be healthy again and live for 20 more years but u won't see that because u will be so happy about her healthiness that u don't care about ur environment and u stumble on her toys and break ur neck, then the cat will eat u till one day the police comes because u didnt pay ur taxes. i wish the people were mature enough that there was no need for police anymore.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

@Michael i dont know how this dislike happened on my tablet. sorry, will de-dislike it asap. but how on this tablet? lol edit: done