Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• [694] what the hell! alrighty! granted: its still you cuz monkeys pick fleas lol i wish for free broadband 10MB+ speed and has 1TB limit![11]
  • dam you!:D granted, assault911 passes out and you get sent the medical bill. i wish i was immune to fleas[11]
  • Granted, but half way though an internet transaction you got hacked and lost all your savings.[21] i wish that the next person to post here will get an incurable uncontrollable diarrhea. ROFL!!!!
  • Granted. after those nice holidays the boss calls you to his office and says your fired for not coming to work and you cant find a job because of the recession. i wish that you cannot corrupt this wish![11]
  • Granted, but the coffee is as hard as a brick. i wish for three wishes
  • LOL dam DC_Hägar, how'd you know![11] Granted, but so many people got there wish that someone wished for that doomsday case yousee on TV (wink)[8]
  • Sorry! mind laps LOL Granted. But as soon as you post something, the thread got deleted. i wish for a wish that was a wish. hahaha!
  • Granted. the race was great. but there were know car crashes. i wish for winter to go away.
  • Granted. You hear on the news that petrol has some how become free, but when you get to thepetrol station you have to wait inline for a whole week and when you get to the pumps, all gaspumps are (OUT OF ORDER) so you go home empty handed with a hungry stomach. [11] i wish for a working 60inch LCD screen tv
  • Granted. but since there was no traffic, you go home and go to bed, but whats that you hear?those dam boy racers are at it again! i wish for one of those slinky springs. LOL[11]
  • Granted. but you leave that last piece of pizza to get a drink form the fridge and then youreturned to get it. What! now you start thinking.... (Who ate the last slice of pizza!) i wish for a 7.1 blue ray home theater system.
  • Granted. but as soon as your sunburn goes, you get flaky skin disease!
  • LOL sorry again. Granted, but out of nowhere, lighting strikes (can actually happen:D) i wish for me not to forget to wish.
  • granted. but in your sleep, your car drifts in the neighbors car and then the next day,a insurance company harrases you. I wish that i read my posts before i post.
  • LOL Granted. you buy them at the supermarket then go home, you open the biscuits packet tofind that there soft from air exposure and so you go back for a refund and they declinebecause you didn't grab the receipt, and so you wasted four hours and $2 i wish that i would have a spare working mobo
  • Granted. But you suspect there is something lurking in them. I wish for. super powers.[11]
  • LOL Granted. but the reason for it being water proof is a thick layer of dead skin cells:D I wish for for a dam power supply for this dam RROD console so i can finish its repairs
  • Granted. Soon as someone come to clean the house about 400 bats come out of you lair,They get rid of the rats and cockroaches but the fridge... the smell of the fridge scares ofthe cleaner only giving you a half clean dungeon. [11] I wish for a successful PC recycling business.
  • LOL Granted. But as soon as the lighting stops you go out side but... your inside an eyeof an tornado! you run back inside and hide in the most safest spot you can find but you fallasleep. as soon as you wake up you find your self in this weird world and your house landedon someone with red shoes. I wish for some awesome paintball sniping gun[sniper]
  • LOL very true![59] Granted. It was made by that dodgy guy of Fat pizza. (a hilarious Comedy) I wish i had a soldering ion.