Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 173.

• (Quote) lol
  • granted, but right now u did i wish this would make any sense
  • granted, but somebody filled it up to the roof with dung i wish i had more time for hobbies
  • granted, but it felt onto u and died of suffocation i wish i had a better hobby than running thru the streets disguised as a viking^^
  • granted, but ur "excitement" has killed u before "first time" by heart attack i wish Spiky got granted his last wish and it got corrupted
  • kk, will try to be nice^^ granted, but now Mrs Haegar is hunting u with her rolling pin for sabotage^^ i wish i had schnitzel and chips for dinner and not some salad
  • lol - 5km distance is the next decent Imbiss^^ (honestly, i do not know why she thinks she needs to take care of her weight - and secondly i don't know why i need to join in...) granted, but now u r jailed for shooting a civil aircraft i wish i never had to pay any income taxes or VAT
  • missing ur wish, but here's my next one: i wish u need to pay all my bills
  • granted, but u need to share it with "Tokio Hotel" granted, but now that doesn't help Belgium to form a new government i wish i had a life time free petrol supply
  • granted, but it's clamped for illegal parking on the moon's surface i wish it would be already summer
  • granted, u still awake for 24 hours i wish there is no traffic on streets when i use my car
  • granted. some scientific experiment burns the atmosphere, so it is always light but at a temperature of 300 degrees Celsius and more. i wish i had better neighbours
  • granted, but too late for mother earth - it got nuked i wish they deliver that new living room table soon
  • granted, but it fails to install on ur machine i wish that table delivery service gets kicked in their butts
  • granted, but u get lost on a small Arctic island all alone i wish i would get those billions of instead of the bank managers
  • granted, but now the dog begins to bite i wish that nobody notice it to be fake money
  • granted, but ur neighbours "explain" to u why not playing again i wish i had a real beer pipeline to my kitchen
  • granted, but now u will have no after life but ur own soul will cease to exist i wish that i did not sprain my ankle today
  • granted, but now u do not fight, but play the chicken i wish Mrs Hägar wouldn't insist on seeing a doctor
  • granted, but now it this this full, u never ever again will get a slot to connect i wish that all problems get solved automatically to be good