Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Greetings, usual CF player here. As the title said everything, I keep crashing to desktop in the very moment when Walker about to die in Mission 11, after fleeing from the prison.I know, I'm kinda late with it, but I was saving for a new video card, just so I can enjoy this masterpiece. It was love on the first sight, managed to land on Buffalo after 6 hours of playing.... well yeah, in ~6 hours I managed to get to meet Orillion for the hundreth time, knowing I'm about to finish the Original Ca…
  • Well, thank you both for your replies! Sorry Prisma, but as I mentioned, I tried every single possible way to delete the very last of data connected to freelancer. Using the regedit was my first step doing that. About the save games, I deleted all of them, thinking that in one of the previous saves, there might be a problem, a missed event which could trigger the 2 bs's explosion later, since It happened to me several times. Thinking about starting again, but 6 hours is still 6 hours.. Pc drive…
  • About the question regarding that I own 1.7 or 1.9... both. I only said this, since 1.7 was working perfectly, made another freelancer directory where I put 1.9, and, well, here is the problem with mission 11. And I only download mods for freelancer from moddb - exception is discovery, I don't know where did I possessed it's download link.. maybe the old megaupload - so yeah, I have the legit freelancer, legit crossfire .flmod file, and the legit flm manager. Actually, I just gave up trying to …