Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• something awsome

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=DAT-MEImJ9o[/video]Souls of the dead T-34s from WWII.
  • something awsome

Flakking stop, because my rage is ready to fire twice faster than this masterpiece's 30-mms:[video]youtube.com/watch?v=FUUeqSseERo[/video]
  • something awsome

• something awsome

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=gxMwkNmKGx4[/video]Somebody seem to like to fly the heaviest helicopter ever gone to mass production. And like to do it MAD.
  • something awsome

O RLY?[video]youtube.com/watch?v=QF5pqwFFik4[/video]Mi-26 lifts Chinook...
  • something awsome

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=H1wXsygQTVA[/video]Sorry for talk on background in Russian, whatever. I don't give a shit that that thing is a "waste of money", I don't give a shit that that's a MIRACLE that it saw the light of day, I don't give a shit that our airplane factories are tend to screw everything up, and I don't give a shit that it will be never taken in airforce. All I care about is that is a beautiful and awesome machine.
  • something awsome

Khador Command book coming out this April.(from left to right; top row: Ruin, Butcher&Lola, Decimator; bottom row: Sorscha&Frostfang, Kozlov, Malakov)
  • something awsome

One of those is a Lewis MG! O_o(Well, aside from the forced air cooling system)
  • something awsome

youtube.com/watch?v=Hoecf7ovrRM youtube.com/watch?v=hPWw6sMaCOI Pretty much the entire series of "Inside the Chieftain's Hatch" is awesome, entertaining and somewhat enlightening (for example, I learned that certain tanks had an auxiliary pneumatic engine launch system). I only stuffed the IS-7 vids into the post 'cos it was my first (and so far only) Tier X in WoT. Also, it's fun to see Nicholas Moran trying to stuff himself into driver's posts in various tanks. Especially Soviet tanks. There'…
  • something awsome

I don't think Far Cry series is for kids... wasn't there a mission in Far Cry 3 in which you have to torch a marijuana plantation?
  • something awsome

Well, I ain't gonna judge. Afterall I'm probably just as sick as this world is if not more. But we are going off-topic here.