• Join Crossfire today

Experience a new epic adventure.

Join Crossfire today
  • Star Trek Online

Join the Phoenix Legion

Star Trek Online

Unread News

Dec

The ever-creative Tarsus has created another fun Wing Commander distraction to bring you some holiday cheer. With resources from the new Head Museum, he's created an automatic advent calendar with your favorite original WC characters as the daily reveal. It's a simple concept, but I can't wait to see who's queued up for tomorrow! Check it out for yourself here.

wingcommander_advent1t.jpgwingcommander_advent2t.jpg

I've taken the liberty of making an advent calendar out of your heads.

Dec

The latest episode of ALL WINGS CONSIDERED is live now! All Wings Considered is the CIC's first ever streaming variety show which features news, conversation and gameplay relating to our favorite series. This week's Nav Points include:

• Wing Commander III - Caliban & Delius on the 3DO
    • A Visit to the Head Museum
    • Righteous Fire - Visiting Tayla
    • 25 Years of Wing Commander on the PlayStation

Missed the stream? The replay will be available below once it has been processed by YouTube. You can subscribe to the AWC channel for future notifications here.

Dec

Dec

Dec

General: Updated text in Q’s winter dialogue to give correct instructions for the new event system. Content: Removed minimum level requirement on “Fastest Game on Ice”. Requires Tutorial completion and primary allegiance. Systems: Resolved an issue that was preventing the Fek'Ihri Fe'rang Dreadnought Carrier [T6] from being reclaimable. The "Festive Enterprise" and "Festive Odyssey" sweater unlocks, now unlock the correct associated costumes. The "Slippery Target" Starship Trait now has a 15 second lockout before it can placate the same target again.

Dec

Rear Admiral Tarsus' propaganda seems to be working, since his latest round of Gemini Sector RPG posters seem oddly captivating. Perhaps that has something to do with the stars of his new drawings, the CIC Staff. The first image features LOAF surfing on the back of a Ferret as it roars through space. Dundradal is in his element

mansplaining

lecturing the tech about torpedoes. Then #Wingnut regular Scout is shown getting tractored into the back of a Longbow after ejecting. Last but not least, it looks like I've been designated as a member of TCN News' press corps. Apparently flattery will get you somewhere! Read all about the Gemini game here and visit the team on their friendly Discord server.

wcmush_geminisector9t.jpgwcmush_geminisector10t.jpgwcmush_geminisector11t.jpgwcmush_geminisector12t.jpg

• Here is a poster with the mighty bandit surfing on a ferret while holding a shield with the crest of the confederation. Important note, his beard is generating oxygen, he's OK, I promise!
    • Here is a poster

Recent Activities

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. GR? 5

• wombat1940
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Martind Forlon

1. What are you listening to right now? 7.6k