Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Greetings,I haven't played for a few years now, so I wanted to check up on the expansions. But i can't get the game started. Tried reinstall, all shaders etc.I managed to get some logging, which seems I have problem with vanilla dll's but dunno what the issue isVanilla is running fine.Log:C:\work\builds\dalibs\dalibs-build\build\Src\DACOM\Dacom.cpp(612) : ERROR:General:DACOM: AddLibrary: unable to load dll 'moors.dll', ignoring...C:\work\builds\dalibs\dalibs-build\build\Src\DACOM\Dacom.cpp(612) …
  • yes.Can’t register those dll’s though, dunno if that’s an issue.I didn’t check if they are copied to exe2 folder
  • Files are present in exe2 too.Maybe antivirus software can do this ?
  • No windows file protection there.Deinstalled my antivirus and back to Defender. Added "Freelancer Crossfire" as some memory protection.Added my account to folder security - i used icaclsNow i get this c++ error in attached picture2022-03-03 224116.pngI am reinstalling now
  • I'm a bit puzzled by Freelancer.exe version is 1.0.1223.11 (original I guess).I have appcrash reports about all above mentioned dll'sAttached WERReport.wer.txt
  • I copied 2.0 to a safe place but it can't update (someone moved the update server). It runs until I launch to space - logging has the same resultsIdk if dll properties can be an issue. All of these dll's are missing copyright information in properties.Maybe I clicked on some "only allow digitally signed" thing, dunno.My Windows version is an Insider ver. 21H2 build 19044.1566
  • Progress !Reinstalled all of my Visual C++ packages (2005, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015). I couldn't remember which is used.So reshade is loading and I got the menu. But that was it - launch to space crashes and new game crashes. Obviously have more errors to fix.When you got at least 2 error it just get harder and no logic is possible to point at the error(s).
  • It crashes in startup - I get a small window in upper left corner.I forgot to mention that I updated jfpl.dll to latest version (1.2.0.5 in jfpl v.1.25). Then the menu works and can start a new game.Now it crashes when King gives the waypoint to the prisonship Ignored dll are in loading order:moors.dll, storyfactions.dll, dynastex.dll, ShieldOffline.dll, chklootvol.dll, ammolimit.dll, MP3codec.dll, RandomJumps.dll, EquipMass.dll, LaneSpeed.dll and ShipRange.dll
  • Yes New angle is dual boot. Have a Win10 x86 and CF on FATex partition (another disk).Needs to cleanup my "blackbox" test area, but looks real good = no crashes so far
  • Thanks mate, but issues are not graphics related.Progress:I deactivated DEP on Windows (reboot, and not sure if it is recommended!).Reinstalled FL + CF on FATex partition/disk.Only error now is shiprange.dll won't load, but no problems in SP. My guess is that shiprange is MP related.These errors are Windows 10 x64 security related. When Freelancer.exe is running, there's an access denied in process explorer. I can upload pictures if required