Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• (Fallen)Poorboy*ccc
  • I've never been on smuggler hunt maybe I should try it
  • I told you better 2 smugglers
  • Results of tonight's Smuggler Hunt: Smugglers: Huor - tagged 2 checkpoints, completed the smuggle run{BLK_OPS}Blackjack - tagged 2 checkpoints, killed by {LP}Marauder-T-{X} Hunters: {BLK_OPS}Notorious(FB)SA_Fraisounette (left before the end of event)Alpha-Centauri-2-pLLSMG_Picard{LP}Marauder-T-{X} - he killed the smuggler {BLK_OPS}Blackjack Thanks to all for participating!
  • thx Huor, Fraise you will learn
  • you got it anyway
  • Results of tonight's Smuggler Hunt: Smuggler:|PX|Thom (checked 2 checkpoints, then died*) Hunters:splinter Radeon (*he killed the smuggler)the_idiot (left us) Thanks to all for participating! cya next time!I hosted it earlier than it should be, coz I thought it will be long, next time at 20:00
  • Results of tonight's Smuggler Hunt: Smugglers:Lonewolf(reborn)MkIIp4xboth completed the run successfully! Hunters:(IOC)Rex_Nebular[ASF]BG_Husker_Du(Fallen)Mercenaro³²PLG(Fallen)RyderHook-PLGsplinter{LP}Marauder-T-{X} Thanks to all for participating! Cya next time!
  • Results of tonight's Smuggler Hunt: Smugglers:SA_Currier_(ASF)_FORLON - checked the 2 checkpoints but got killed in the final system Hunters:Lt.Col.John_Sheppard - he killed the smuggler[UR]daka(Fallen)Mercenaro-S³BG_Husker_DuSA_Fighter_RAIDEN Thanks to all for participating! Cya next time!
  • Results of tonight's Smuggler Hunt: Smugglers:BG_Husker_Du - tagged 2 checkpoints|DSC|-The_Darkness_Cro - tagged 2 checkpoints and killed 3 hunters Hunters:[UR]Raziel - killed both the smugglers in the final system[UR]daka - got killedSMG_Hexplore - got killed(Fallen)Poorboy³² - got killed it was damn fun Thanks to all for participating! Cya next time!
  • Results of tonight's Smuggler Hunt: Smugglers:Fero - check 1 checkpoint, got killed[UR]Raziel - checked 2 checkpoints, got killed Hunters:AutoHandbuchDark.X.Ages - killed FeroSA_Fighter_RAIDEN-Devastator-{-Ryo-}Mormegil - killed Raziel{-Ryo-}Drazgek{-Ryo-}~Mizaki Thanks to all for participating! Cya next time!
  • Ryo are awesome fighters!
  • TONIGHT 20:00 GMT
  • Results of tonight's Smuggler Hunt: Smugglers:]\[eltharion - killed by an NPC when fighting against hunters{-Ryo-}Mormegil - checkedd 2 checkpoints, then got killed Hunters:BG_Fero_exBG_p0x|PX|Hero>3MAJ<>ZoX<SA_FORLON[UR]Raziel - killed the smuggler and got awarded: Thanks to all for participating! Cya next time!
  • Results of tonight's Smuggler Hunt: Smugglers:|DSC|-The_Darkness_Cro - killed 5 hunters, killed at the final systemBG_Husker_Du - got killedBG_Expeditious_LF - completed the run: Hunters:[UR]Paladin - got killed(IOC)RexNebular[SysDef] - got killed>3MAJ<>ZoX<{-Ryo-}Mormegil - got killedXIII~]\[eltharion - got killedSMG_Ice - got killed{LP}Marauder-T-{X} - killed 2 smugglers: sorry if I jumped, I still dunno the reason, ping perfect, maybe it got fixed after the server crash... Thanks to all for …
  • Results of tonight's Smuggler Hunt: Smugglers:XIII~]\[eltharion - got killed{-Ryo-}Mormegil - 1 checkpoint then got killed Hunters:DARTH_SCHNUDDEL(IOC)Rex_Nebular[ASF]>3MAJ<>M@ssacre</CoP\Grand_Mastersucubios - killed NeltharionBG_Spiky- - killed Mormegil- Killers got awarded with: A bit shorter Smuggler hunt than other but ok! Thanks to all for participating! Cya next time!
  • Today's results: Smugglers:SMG_Ice - 2 checkpoints, 1 kill, then diedDC_Sphinx(reborn) - 2 checkpoints, then killdeath Hunters:HMS.PetroleumDarkTracker>3MAJ<>M@ssacre< - killed both smugglerssplinterEvilBrainAZIMUT I'll award M@ssacre as soon as I remember his nickname over here Thanks for participating, cya next time!
  • yeah atm server is crashing, and it is a lack of players, next try at 22:00