Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• The PTNPT stands for (Pilots That Need Potty Training). 1st Greetings to all pilots. I hope that all is well and Good with you & Yours.. (Ah Bless him). So the PTNPT is a Poke About Rules & of the Mod. Now! Even though i know that you all have Obviously Read & Digested them & NO! Not just the one's that Scroll All the Time Outside Manhattans Front Door. Here it Comes ...... SUICIDE RULE...... Last Eventide I spotted 5+ Pilots That had Apparently & Sadly Died ! From Suicide ! Sad Eh? BUT & there…
  • Just Do Exactly What you Have Done This is a Good Explanation of What was the Cause of the Suicide! (Quote from daDraga) You can Ask for Help from Another Pilot or Make yourself Bankrupt !! You Get Sent back to Manhattan
  • I Think I see What you are On About Now ? Do you Meen that you Ship Gets Stuck in the Space Station Docking bay so you are Bouncing off the Walls of a Prison Cell ? If So you Can Click on The Walls and Dock the Door will Open You need to Fly Out the Door Then Redock, But I Prefer the last Solution Given By Dented (Quote from dented_ship)
  • (Quote from dented_ship) (Quote from |TSH| ***Tribbs***)So We have some Solutions Here? The First is IMHO a No Brain er The Second Needs Piloting Skills+Timing = A great Pilot I have Used this Many Times & it Works. So you can wait in the (Cell) for a NPC or someone to dock, then Fly Out or !! You Locate the Outer Door then Reverse your Ship to the Inner Door, Click on the (Cell/Prison) Walls wait Until you can Fly Out and Up Up and Away :))) Thats All Folks For the Moment... Tribbs Out .......…
  • Hahahaha !!! & More LoL's Ragnor would NOT be Happy with That Piloting !!!
  • The PTNPT stands for (Pilots That Need Potty Training). 1st Greetings to all pilots. I hope that all is well and Good with you & Yours.. (Ah Bless him). So the PTNPT is a Poke About Rules & of the Mod. Now! Even though i know that you all have Obviously Read & Digested them & NO! Not just the one's that Scroll All the Time Outside Manhattans Front Door. Listening to What [GR's] are saying to You ! Mostly [GR's] are a Harmless & some may say a Helpful Bunch On the Whole! But in my Humble Opinion…
  • Hi Hoo & Hallooo to you All The PT Lesson Today is About ????? CLAN SYSTEMS ! Yes it is, so (this is Another show of what used to be Known as Respect), Before You Enter a CLAN's Home System it is on the Whole Good Policy To Hail any Clan Members that are in Game At the Time. Disrespect can Lead to well Wars in Some Cases. I Hope you Wonderful Pilots Get my Drift! Fly Safe .... Tribbs...OUT....
  • Thank you all for Your Input But Still I Say in SHORT that ????? (Quote from |TSH| ***Tribbs***)
  • The PTNPT stands for (Pilots That Need Potty Training). 1st Greetings to all pilots. I hope that all is well and Good with you & Yours.. (Ah Bless him). So Here I go! Pilots That Ask you Questions ? Some Pilots Seem to Be Spoon Fed the Answers to all Things ! i.e Where do you Get this Ship/Weapon/Goods! What is the Best Trade Route Today? NOW when the Pilot that they are asking Basically for Information Takes the Time out of Their FUN ! And Try's to Help them you Get Something Like ? '' I am So…