Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Mates first of All Sorry for my Lateness and Also My Incompetence I have Mislaid or Someone has Cleaned my Man Cave and so I have lost all the Info on the 3 Teams that took PartThe Event was Great and it was Lovely to have so Many Pilots that Made the Effort to Attend If any of you Guys/Gals have the Info that would be Great The Event was Held on the 13-10-17
  • Greetings Fellow Pilots Here are the Results of the Nomad Hunt EventThis Took Place on 15-12-2017 We had 6 ParticipantsSo 2 Teams of 3 My Maths is Bad TEAM:1 Was. SpitfireV+ Server.Pirate+ Winchester-1 ... Team Name: WINCHESTEAM: 2 Was (Fallen)Liz+ Axed+ |TSH|Tribbs_Thargon.... Team Name: BUSTERS The Winning Team was................ The BUSTERSThe Team that came so Close but Yet 2 Far was ......... The WINCHES BUSTERS : ALL GOT 48 MILLION CREDITS EACH WINCHES : ALL GOT 37 MILLION CREDITS EACH GR…
  • Sorry Mates I have so Much RL Issues Atm! But Hey Whats New Results for the Nomad Hunt Event are as Follows Team 1: Called Nomad Friends= Wanderer and Scout with 32 WepsWanderer 27 weps WOW!Scout 5 Weps!THE WINNERS OF THE EVENT Team 2: Called StarPure = Pure and TinStar with 24 WepsPure 21TinStar 3 Team 3: Called LFTrubbs = Tribbs and LF with 20 WepsTribbs 15 LF 5 Thank You, all For a Great Event
  • Results for Nomad Hunt on 03/03/2019 Two teams were hunting Nomads in Freeport 7 system for 30 minutes. Team 1 and winners with 35 Guns (36 -1 for being late) : Team Leader: (FALLEN)Mephisto=12 Guns Lancelot=24 Guns -1=23 Team 2 with 13 Guns (17-4 for being late) Team Leader: Elijah_Bailey=12 Guns -2=10 Zimtonix= 5 Guns -2=3 The Trophy Goes to Lancelot Members of Team 1 got 10 mill + 1 mill per gun and members of Team 2 got 5 mill + 1 mill per gun. Thanks to all for coming and see you next time…
  • |TSH| ***Tribbs*** started a new event:swat-portal.com/forum/calendar/event/5882/(Quote)
  • SERVER TIME 20:00 Hrs !!!!!!
  • |TSH| ***Tribbs*** started a new event:swat-portal.com/forum/calendar/event/6191/(Quote)
  • The Results of the Voted EventNOMAD HUNTare1st Green00 with 14 Guns =34 Million2nd jauser with 9 guns =19 Million3rd (Fallen)PoorLF 0 Guns = 5 Million (but (fallen) had some issues with a Mouse)I want to thank all the Pilots for Taking part in this Event
  • Plus I get a Trophy