Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• What happens when there are several pirates and or police in the system all demanding payment? Do you have to pay/kill /escape from them all? It is an option to kill the player demanding the fine/tax; having killed the pirate/police offecer, when can the player ask for payment again? At present if you kill the player, they just keep demanding payment.
  • No... What ifs under the proposed new role play for v2.0
  • If i am going to be losing or gaining credits, I do not expect a solution to all eventualities but do expect to understand the proposals and their effects in what are very common situations. Surely these are simple senarios and there should be at least an explanation or clarification for them. I would not expect a new role play format to take effect without these things being thought through. Often two or more mercenaries are chasing the same bounthy in the same system at the same time. The same…
  • OK so it will be on a first come first served basis, no problem with that and of course I understand that a bounty can only be collect once. However, I do not understand how you can avoid paying fines/taxes no matter what you do. If you kill the player who was making the request, they will merely reinstate their request until their demands are satisfied, which to me is totally ridiculous, especially in view of the large sums involved. If you kill the player, then that should be the end of it for…
  • Hey, hold the phone. I ask a few simple questions base on the info here, just to try and understand the new role play. Based on the answers recieved, I made further comment. No, I am not afraid of losing credits, I have given away billions since I have been here. I am concerned about what appears to be a situation where you have no choice but to lose credits. A situation where, like it on not, if you were ask for payment you had no way of avoiding it and that payment could be massive. I realise …
  • OK I have got it all wrong, they way I read it made me believe that there was no escape no matter what you did. That is why I asked the questions. Your latest reply is the assurance I was looking for, thank you for this.