Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Warframe guide

OT: Do you actually have a personal assistant writing that many text or how do you manage to find time writing all that? ??
  • Warframe guide

Today i should get my first dog And yesterday i managed to get to Ceres and released the Uranus junction...Shortly had the luck being with more advanced players in a defense missions and kill missions to make some progress very fast. Often they seem to rush towards the main target ignoring all the enemies. Makes not that much fun, but ok for leveling i guess.
  • Warframe guide

(Quote from Ajay)Yes, and the junction to Jupiter is not unlocked yet. But i still was on Saturn - no idea why - and there i unlocked the Uranus junction.Dont ask me why i could be on a planet already (also doing missions there) without an open junction.
  • Warframe guide

The first trophies are from March 2015, so quite awhile back already. As far as I remember in the early beginning of the game. I even don't remember about junctions were there in place - but don't nail me down to it ?
  • Warframe guide

btw, does anyone run a clan on warframe? unfortunate crossplay is not possible, but just curious - was thinking to join one on ps4 console - sometimes its getting boring playing alone
  • Warframe guide

• Warframe guide

Havent been playing for a while. The steel path is a bit hard to do alone and i dont see how much more powerful my frame can become...
  • Warframe guide