Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• AWESOME! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! One question =))) Will every planet will be like Lost Paradise? That would be great x))
  • Hmm OP, I have a question, you think you'll be able to put Capital ship inside Missions? I mean fighting against capital ships, that would be a new challenge!
  • Nice and what about Capital Ship hulls?... Are they gonna be stronger now? They shouldn't be TOO easy for Fighters to kill BUT also not Impossible. And a few diffrent turrets with same damage so it wont look (All with diffrent guns you know, but same damage).
  • OK! ONE last Favour! OP, maybe I m not the only one but I must say, I realy missed the old music of Arena System! Would it be possible to put that music in again? x) Don't mention it, my questions are stupid I know and I hope I don't bother you too much with this! Good work!
  • Assuming to other Mods OP it's possible to make missions such as strong as you trying to do. Of course it'll get easier if u put Capital ships . I have some questions about 2.0 that is realy important I think for a good gameplay. The Repair buoys!! Is it possible that the Repair time will be lowered? Cause it's a pain in the **** waiting so long till it's repaired... Will there be Nano's and Batts for Capital shiP? At least 1 Load would be enough you know, if we could use, for full regen, 1 time…
  • Well OP with diffrent u mean, Kusari Battleship Turrets, Coalition Turrets and Rheinland ones? Cause the other ones are strong enough to keep up witht hem, and to be honest only 3 Turrets that's... And the people are not even using them! Only the Kusari ones always the same weapons What I suggest was to make the Hull damage same as for Bretonia Turrets or other factions , just the particles change, that would draw peoples interest . I last time read about the human weapons thingie... That our sc…
  • AMAZING WORK BUT PLEASE CHANGE SOME PRETTY ANNOYING THINGS!!!!!!! LIKE BATTLESHIPS BUMPING LIKE HELL! please! It's Fkin worse! Q_Q Well I'd have some idea's for CF 2, like Player BS dock capable, Weth has Mor for BS's and Trains or Lost Paradise! Great work
  • Well... damn it.. ok still Great Work
  • Ha! What about Bigger Battleships? With bigger I mean Length! COMON MAN CARRIERS? Human Strike Carriers? More Turrets on a Battleship? More Flak TURRETS! So they'll be finaly usefull!! and maybe fix the Engines of the BS's so if they enter Cruise speed it'll show the fire!(same goes for Trains) Maybe CD's for BS's? faster repairings at Repair Buoy's and Beam weapons! hu? huh? HUH?? pew PE PEW PEW PEW PEW *Snake lost himself*
  • We Appreciate the hard work! Like I said this is one of the Greatest Mod in Freelancer! Very NICE work! Keep it up!
  • Is it me or the Capital Ships got changed? Hmm... Feel like the Turrets don't hit like before anymore, and the Cap Ships are moving much Slower kinda... Maybe it's me. Also I need to say after Thinking a while, ok I agree with the Capital Ships they re good (not overpowered), Well at least Shields could hold a little longer BUT yeah as you said not wanna mention it. Another Suggestions would be about their Turrets, any decisions made yet? Can we use other Turrets than Kusari Defence Turrets in …
  • Very Nice Work From Vishnu!
  • Ugh... Hello? Is this thread dead?
  • (don't know what to say)
  • Using it as Wallpaper 8-|