Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Ridiculous war

Thank u Don, for injecting some sanity here. As former BG leader who literally wrote the book on clan tactics, ur opinion is very important and repected all over the FL, ... and gaming world. Some1 (a bg who is not very objective, lol... ) suggested that the only thing for Chaos to do was to surrender sig19 to the bg... i wont even comment on that one lol, i will let the non-aligned ppl decide if that was a good idea or not. Cross threading warning: Bad, i know Don, lol.. But i gotta repeat thi…
  • Ridiculous war

Now who's threatening war, eh? The same ppl who pushed this thing from the beginning 2 weeks ago. The same ppl who forced war on us from the beginning with trumpted-up accusations of rule-breaking, then with their bizantine alliance-breaking and betrayal. Then their public relations machine cranks into high gear... They do love their screenies, dont they? Yes Don, they are clanmasters..... masters of deception. Now the gauntlet is laid: the implicit threat made by op that if Chaos doesnt stop t…
  • Ridiculous war

dragon If u want us out of your system, fight us out. your clan against Chaos.
  • Ridiculous war

@ darkstalker: But please explain if u are representing the non-Clan freelancers here, or in PiA Clan. May i ask if i once know u before under a different name here? How long have u been on the server? Thx for your opinon. From our view point, a battle between Chaos and dc clans is the proper way to solve this.
  • Ridiculous war

baldwin if u want to attk a clan u should declare war then. No, u dont have the right to attk pirates, lawful serverclans, unless they are pirating some at the time.... Are u saying bg has the right to attk anyone, anywhere, all the the time? Such arrogance would only be tolerated where the admin also runs a clan.. hmm not many other clans will stay here then under those conditions, bg can have the server all to urselves, then... pirate-free, finally. But why should u care baldwin, u'll just mo…
  • Ridiculous war

Nitro: Geez u really love your screenshots dont u, lol..... IT IS ridiculous to say someone is "denying role play" to another player.. Thats the stupidest lame bull-crap justification i and ever heard, lol..... Say it to urselves out loud everyone, "Denying Role Play".... It even sounds stupid to the ears! Thats why i have no respect for u: U cant believe that it is true urself (cause it is too absurd); u are just saying it to make a point in ur public relations (propaganda) campaign.... U see …
  • Ridiculous war

RGhawk, ur basic idea is right. Nitr0x is also correct, simpler is better. For instance: All weps and any ship allowed (ppl gotta fly what they are used to). BS' allowed?... maybe but then we would have to hold it where there are moorings (hey it's prolly suicide, but go ahead if u like lol). Forget Cube Arena, the graphics there give ppl headaches in a long fight. The equal amount of ppl is good of course.. but i suggest that there be a mininum of 6 ppl fighting on each side (... cause it shou…
  • Ridiculous war

• Ridiculous war

@ Op: i didnt ask u.... i am waiting to hear from SOME1 in dc.... do they have the addy of this forum?
  • Ridiculous war

ehh... what am i missing here? ....Did anyone say it was our final negotiating position? Geez! Some1 else, not in dc, bg, or chaos pls: Is this rocket science??
  • Ridiculous war

Nitro said:__________________________________________Who says it was 350 mil? Perhaps the price was low...... very low.... perhaps we got it all back.__________________________________________ Geez i would hope so, lol..... cause u ended up spending alot more time and effort over this than u would have fighting us in sig19... (but then u had a chance of losing those battles now and then... unthinkable to the bg command... beter go hire some help, lol). Doesnt matter. Doesnt matter what others b…