Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 65.

• DOWNLOAD GENESIS 1.0 HERE: Genesis 1.0 OSP download - Mod DB I said i wouldn't do another one, i really did. After my last project stalled due to me getting older and more forgetful, and adding things that i'd forgotten i'd added, in turn screwing everything up, i said no, no way, not again. Even took a break from the game... Time passed. So here we are again, only this time, i thought i'd wait until it's almost ready before i say anything. Starting with a nice fresh code base, i've removed eve…
  • Thanks. Been working on it non stop since December last year and i'm surprised how much i've managed to do on my own. The good news is it's not in direct competition with Crossfire as it's well, different which is all that matters really. The universe according to Gibbon ROFL. Used a few models from SolCommand including his sleeper ship which randomly appears in various systems, catch it if you can, will hide something nice on it if you can bring it down. It's also HUGE! Of more interest is the …
  • @ Vardek Well i managed to break that mod. Not actually sure what i did to it tbh, it's not the ELITE ships i know that. A string of random crashes just drove me nuts. I actually suspect they were sur file related which makes them very hard to track down and i ran out of patience. Still have the code and i might try and sort it all out at a later date. Things like that are always an issue when you work alone. It's much easier to tidy up vanilla and sort that mess out atm, least i'm nearly done …
  • @ Duck_Dodgers It's not finished yet, close but not quite ready. Currently testing On a side note i find it a bit weird how many of you are interested in this considering you have a perfectly good mod to play on here in the guise of Crossfire. Saying that, all support very much appreciated
  • (Quote from Bond)Think of me as 7UP, offering a third choice. Besides, it goes quite well with Bacardi lol
  • And just in case you didn't know, here's a little history lesson regarding Coca Cola. It used to contain cocaine when it was first made as the substance was legal then and used to help invigorate you. Obviously this was removed later.
  • Coca-Cola - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia "Coca-Cola once contained an estimated nine milligrams of cocaine per glass. In 1903 it was removed"
  • Can't argue with that, ask any rock musician. Oh wait, i used to be one lol. Moving on... Found this lurking around in an old mod on my hd which i've now integrated into Genesis. Model by LordFjord. A Liberty Gunboat
  • I'm starting to get concerned myself, lots of oddness coming to the fore here, think i'm in good company How about an update then?Today i added in a new ship, a Liberty Gunboat. Rescued from some ancient FL files dating back to 2004 so an eight year old ship, but looks great in the mod, plus i needed a gunboat for the boys in Liberty. Been busy adding the final effects, things like ambient flak, so when you are near a station or capship, you get little flak bursts around you, scared the crap ou…
  • Sorry did you say little? lol Think of it as a mega update for vanilla. All gates and jumpholes are open making travelling around a lot easier. The usual systems you couldn't get to like Alaska, Tohoku, Omicron Minor are all open. I'll be adding a few more systems as people always ask me, "are there any new systems?", so this time there will be, but more systems don't always make a mod, it's what you put in them that counts. Loads of other things going on as well.
  • Then i suggest some glasses especially for you Michael "I thought it can't get any better than this, then you Sir, Mr Gibbon come along with this little gem" Cygna CygnaEverything deserves a damn good thrashing, it's how things should be lol
  • It's a well used English expression. You can say it about a person or thing. Not used by the Americans though
  • Thanks Husker. Before i continue with this, one thing i really want to make clear is that i'm not trying to step on anyones toes, especially OP's with this mod of mine. I didn't come here to steal players or other similar nonsense, so if this request of mine breaks any rules, then please tell me. Back on topic, something completely different yet exclusive to Genesis, clan freighters. Seeing as Genesis will be running on two servers with interchangeable player characters, one server is in the US…
  • The only place you would have seen them is in something i created. The original model was made by a guy called Triple X for one of my mods years ago. I then released those ships in a ship pack and they have been used by a few people tbh. I've created over 100 variations of the ship probably and about as many different skins as i love the design, plus i have some special items from the guy who actually made the original model for the movie 'Space Truckers' which is where the Pachyderm is original…
  • Thanking you. Here are a couple of more new screenies from one of the new systems belonging to the Outcasts, complete with their fleet, looking for trouble
  • Yes they are. The big one at the front is by SolCommand, it's his AnnaV ship renamed for the mod, the other two are by a guy called Griff and were originally for my other mod featuring the ELITE ships. These Griff ships have custom rotating turrets as well. @OPYou know anything about adding custom asteroid field names so they show up in missions? I've been following DwnUndr's tutorial and not getting any joy, don't understand why as the missions themselves show up ok, but the names for the new …
  • And yet more newness. Now i have solved the problem of custom asteroid and nebula names showing up in missions, thought it was time to create my pirate hub system called TORTUGA. Features a main base where you can dock from the side or underneath, floating rocks and more importantly, holo strippers, yay
  • Actually something more like this lol youtube.com/watch?v=li-a0RhN1Fc
  • Video now added to original post on page 1 of this thread. Best viewed fullscreen in HD on the YouTube site
  • Added the video to my MODDB page as well. youtube.com/watch?v=9C4i-gryDnM&feature=youtu.be MODDB page: Genesis - A new beginning mod for Freelancer - Mod DB