Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Did you follow the guide that is available in the FAQ section of this site? Did you ensure Administrator rights were used when installing? Was the "Read Only" removed from all game directories and files contained there? You may need to uninstall, clean up all left behind files, etc (see the FAQ for specific guidance) and then reinstall using Administrator rights. There are many of us that are running Win 10. hth Looks like Forlon beat me. Take his comments into account as well.
  • Some other thoughts, are you installing FL from CD or non-disc source? If so did you use the no-cd process which comes with the CF mod? Once Fl is installed, there is the ULA that must be acknowledged. This comes up when you launch Fl the first time. Once you acknowledge it you then close the game and install the mod. Not doing this will prevent the game from running. I can't get your screen shot to expand to I can't read it.
  • (Quote from Couscouss) Both, disable your AV prior to installing FL and CF 2.0 mod. after installation is complete and you are up and running, add the exception for both FL and FLMM to your AV. This prevents the AV from blocking some of the files from opening.