Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• OUT - Freaking - Standing!! 2.0 is truly going to be awesome! Excellent as always OP.
  • Outstanding as usual! Where did all the radio chatter come from? I only hear that when I'm near the planetary piece but as soon as I clear that area the chatter is gone. You had it the entire time. Something else new?
  • LoneWolf - What Op is saying that specific station identities are needed. Not all Coalition stations have these issues. It is easier to make the fixes when it is known which specific station has what problem. You can use the Ticket system to open a trouble ticket when you discovery a station with an issue. If fact any problem or issue can be addressed that way. Gives us something to use to track what needs work!
  • I've forgotten where but there are some areas where the mission coordinates are missing. I submitted either a Trouble ticket or something I put in the thread I started about "content and continuity". I will dig around for the original and submit/post it again. the mission description reads something like, "fly to (blank space) and kill all Rouges" or something like that. I will advise soonest.
  • Now that is one good looking BS! Nice work!
  • Well, I like it, easy to read, looks good.