Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Reading the clan histories of several new and old(er) clans (police as well as pirate)... "...from the beginning of times...""...ancient masters/brotherhood..."phew,... sounds all a bit too much like fantasy table top story (as I am the one, who named all of his chars after (comedy) fantasy figures ) And as I'm concerned more with the "police" side of RP,...isn't there a clan being "just cops" ?, dirty or not so dirty,underpaid, afraid of paperworks,not loved by anyone, not honored by anyone,fe…
  • @ AZ09..how could I ! But I'm thinking more in banana-currency. @MartindTy for your wisdom. I really appreciate it.Ofc I'm absolutly convinced, that a proper "history" or "backgroundstory" is a MUST HAVE for a clan towork, to give each member a feel for his"role" to "play", or better to "act", to "become" another personthan he might be in real life. This "acting" is was "Role-Play" is made for. IMHO I just wanted to express my ... personal discomfort with such "high-minded" backgrounds. It is t…