Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Such a nice necROMANTIC evening A friendly meeting with altogether 257 deaths. THAT'S what's called FUN What it REALLY was. Again : THX Snake
  • Hrmmm, have to get rid of these selfkills .... obviously i need more training butIt was FUN M8s
  • Is that a gentlemans attitude, Soul ? ... oh, "JUST" forgot : PIRATE
  • Results for TDM of 11.02.2015 Team Ahab___________________________________ overall Team balance : - 63 - [AS] Ahab : Kills : 14, Suicides : 2, Deaths : 28 => "balance" : - 16- ***Tribbles*** : Kills : 4, Suicides : 3, Deaths : 27 => "balance" : - 26- black_tulip : Kills : 11, Suicides : 6, Deaths : 26 => "balance" : - 21 Team FORLON________and winning team___________ overall Team balance : + 24 CONGRATZ !- SA_Seeker_FORLON : Kills : 18, Suicides : 4, Deaths : 19 => "balance" : - 5- Server.Pirat…
  • Results for TDM of 27.02.2015 prizes for the winners : 25 mill each, for the "prey" 15 mill each TDM results and that means also : for Moorhuhn a new trophy It was a NICE evening of FUN and SLAUGHTER and thx for attending.
  • 1st : I want to apologize for not being able to stage the event I announced myself, but as my powersource wet down the pipe with flash and smoke .... 2nd : MANY, MANY THX to AZ09, that he took over the duty of |EM| for this a bit unusual event. 3rd : despite the counting probs due to some technical reasons (logoff, maybe a server software bug) it seems there were A DAMN LOT of fighing fun as it was intended for. 4th : I envy you all, that I ccouldn't be there