Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Will there be an ANCIENT HUNT tonight ? Just ask, because there is also an ... "unofficial" SA assignment possible (Trader01).
  • dunno, asked in PM before account deletion. ...unfortunatly got no answer yet.
  • Will you host this event now on a more regular base ?It wasn't hostet for some time. Even though I coudn't attend (didn't know about), place and time are NICE !.
  • GREAT ! Quite a load you're taking on, THANKS ! But I wanted to ask about ancient hunt specifically : will it be there again on the "weekly schedule", as it has beenin former times ?
  • GREAT !
  • Will it be THIS old rules:"Objective: Collect the maximum number of Ancient weapons in specified time frame. How does it work:1.There will be only two teams.2. Each team has 35 minutes to hunt.3. After returning from Dervon all guns going to me.4. Start Triangulum Dock 3 - Finish Triangulum Dock 3.5. When EM say back to Utopia system team have five minutes to get to Triangulum Dock 3.6. Penalty for exceeding the time 45 seconds = 1 Guns (subtract from the total results).7. If it draws, both tea…
  • THANKS for hosting the event, /\/\ichael Even my team lost, I feel as a "moral winner" , since we had an handicap on our second leg of the event. ... was fun and a great experience to enter Derfon NOT being killed within the first five minutes
  • NICE !
  • I forgot in-game : THX a lot for staging the event - even there were some connection probs Was fun to do this after a long time - again
  • THX denne for staging this event THX to the donators And - even though I Dunno why you think I deserve it - a very special THX a lot to Fencer and PirateSoul. (Well, at least about PirateSoul I might have an idea : you wanna get it back by hunting/killing such a brave police-APE ...you ol' Pirate )
  • ... was really nice double-team killing , thx for staging
  • ANCIENT DRONE HUNTresults 16.04.2015 Due to numerous participants there were 3 teams doing the job the Dom'Kavash never finished Team Myrmix : Winner with 17 GunsMyrmix : 0 ( once)Moorhuhn³³ : 17 GunsBlue_Dwarf : 0 ( once)(seems there was a "clever" strategy of a "store-team-member" ... ^^) Team Apachee : 2nd with 16 GunsApachee.AH64 : 6 Guns(IOC)Bunyip : 3 GunsMaristorm : 7 Guns Team denne : 3rd with 12 Guns |DP|redenne² : 3 Guns(IOC)Silverfox°'° : 4 Guns (sry M8, don't have these "special" si…