Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• ! Smuggler Hunt !Dunno about other countries, but thursday 14th of may is bank holiday in germany. Therefore I thought a little event onWednesday the 13th of may 2015 might be a nice date for Smuggler Hunt Please meet the event manager at 21:30 in Arena system. As it will be my 1st in this event, I will try to find a not too long route and please you all to be patient with me. Everyone is welccomed and able to participate (as long as you're 'denoob'). No need for special licenses ! The 'smuggle…
  • ! Smuggler Hunt !the results of 13.05.2015Start point : Arena Sytem. Endpoint : Planet Denver. Checkpoint systems : Leeds and Frankfurt Smuggler : Elder Hunters : Moorhuhn²³Apache_AH64(IOC)Fencer|DP|denne ... and also the lucky Smuggler killer The Hunter pack left Planet Issos after the smuggler took his advantage and had left X-3043. They started to spread around the goal regions neighbouring houses but on seeing the smugglers direction tried to encircle him. However he checked the 1st waypoin…