Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Some of you may have seen my spending more time off planet, lately. You know how it gets. You spend so much time enjoying the peace and quiet of planetside life......and then something happens and you just need the cold embrace of eternity. I'm still flying all of my old Silver Arrows ships...never bothered to change the designation during my retirement. I know that I still have some allies out there...and I wouldn't be surprised if I've made a few enemies. It's good to be back in the cockpit.
  • So...ooc...as a currently tagged member of a clan that is now seemingly defunct...I have no desire to attempt to bring SA back as a leader. I've always been more of a backup plan kind of guy.I know that we're stuck with the 4 black and white license types...but is there any clan out there that rides the line? i'm all for protecting humanity from the hostile alien threats...but i'm not about to stop some poor sap for bringing Cardamine back to his family that grew up on Malta and needs it. do I n…
  • pardon the double post...but...is there any way to rename a toon without selling off everything, deleting the toon, and making a new one? whether i decide to go solo or join an existing clan...i'd rather avoid the hassle if at all possible.
  • thank you, Denne...that's what i wanted to hear. i haven't decided on a place yet...but i'll probably keep flying the SA tags until i figure things out. given that SA is all but gone...i will NOT be doing anything more than mapping, making money, and helping others. the 4 licenses really limit the imagination and potential for RP, but i still crave a home.
  • So...for now I'm thinking of going clanless. RP as a Merc.Not sure if I need to be in game...but if there's a clan leader that is willing to rename my characters...here's the list. SA_Ghost_ZEROTH SA_Trailblazer_ZEROTHSA_Econ_ZEROTHSA_Phoenix_ZEROTHTreehopper If someone would be willing/able to change them to: Ghost_ZEROTHTrailblazer_ZEROTHEcon_ZEROTHPhoenix_ZEROTHTreehopper_ZEROTH I would appreciate it. If there's an official thread for this, I apologize. Forgot to look before I wrote this up.…
  • Awesome. Thank you, Forlon. I've been having a blast. Currently in Banysia.Good flying.
  • For Econ_ZEROTH you put Zeroth. can I get the ZEROTH in all caps like the rest? (Not to nitpick...just want the uniformity.)
  • Thanks again, Forlon!