Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• i have to say this war is not being blown out of porprtion my clan thinks its alot of fun @pan or piratep i have 3 words for you lets see if you can figure them out
  • @ baldwin yes no hard feelins if the other way around its all good @ don how can you declare war on a neutral clan for hire doens make any sense to me may be you can explain that one to me Wavey you might be right but appaerently nobody thought of that but at least all i can say is that we are 350mil richer since we have held up to our end. well we still have 2 and half hours till the contract ends
  • @ don thank you for helping me understand this situation a little better Nitro you have given me more nfo tha ti understand now on what don was talking about Jib hers an idea m8 our contract under rp is over with BG now if you pull chaos out of tohuko call off this bullshit war you have going on with us we migh tcan have a fun battle not a war a battle against each other in aneutral system like the arena but you have to pull your caln out of tohuko first and let us start over and try to regain …
  • @ pancake or who ever the hell you are what you just said to me i now take that as a personal insult and from this point on no matter what happens i will make it a permant thing to see you killed anytime you are on so id suggest the personal insults stop right now but i guess this is what i can probably expect form a 16 year old little boy