Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• This is it Spiky there's nowhere else left to hide from the truth:
  • Easiest way for Jack Bauer to deal with a problem: open the bag's front pocket, draw a gun, load the chamber, aim at the head of the enemy, pull the trigger. Anything else would be too complicated. Bethany, I called dibs first on this Spiky, you go find some other one, but I have to warn you, I doubt you'll ever find another guy with his type of smile >:D. If you want you can fight me for him.
  • Before you start implanting thoughts into your skull you should remember one thing: I'm not homo. Just cause everyone gets a sick image doesn't mean it's the correct one *chuckels hihi*, so you keep on shaking that which makes you enslave brainless males, I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing: keeping the galaxy safe from evil doughnut eating cops and smugglers who overrate cargo with 300% of normal cost *unoticably points towards Bethany*. Oh and Spiky, I too have that sort of bag, it's much …
  • Bethany has a crush on you
  • Spiky, you should feel proud, so many humans are after you Seems Champ reached you first mwhahahaha [203]
  • Lol. I'll lend Spiky a 9 mil, half a bilion ammo and a silencer just in case.
  • Sorry Drakon, the U.S. expenses for me are 2 pistols with 2 silencers and one bilion rounds of ammo, I can't exceed that. Spiky, it got a whole lot more dangerous since the CTU was shut down.
  • Actually I carry all the stuff, however since I lent him half of it, the bag feels a little lighter ^^.