Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Strange thing,i am not some genius but i have found ali gates,hyper and regular,jump holes from sys to sys so far,just by using wiki and my phone.Ofc,i didn't explore even half of CF universe,but i hope that i can continue like this. But...it would be nice to have at least GPS navigation in our ship's equipped,nav computer or idk,dune navigator .Yes i know,game is from 2003,but that's not excuse,because firs map tool for car was created in the 1930s.Just imagine,how cool would be to have female …
  • (Quote from Micropoint)I didn't know that its something big and secret,though that everyone who dont have maps use wiki.and some laptop or phone,Since yesterday i didn't know that someone have probs like yours,As you see,i have shared,to you,yesterday,why did you not asked online.Anyway,don't be mad and be polite when you asking sumptin,you should use far less f...s in your posts 4 sure.that will help you a lot in your future life,and on that other server as well!Btw,i can ensure you that other…
  • (Quote from wombat1940)Unfortunately,Micropoint's acc got mouth-soap cure and banned from forum's,but maybe,just maybe he have other one with nicer attitude