Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Ye, CF works fine on latest Windows 10 with all it's odd updates for me. Installation will work if you follow the guide linked above by SilverFox. If it doesn't, take a screenshot of it and post again.
  • Yes, just follow the guide, install game, no-cd patch that was linked here for downloading, then flmm (check its the same version) and CF, that should be all.
  • Thanx for the tips bout idrive, thats lame service if it takes days to get stuff.
  • yes, as they said before, you need "no cd" thing to keep playing freelancer, its an outdated thing.
  • You can sort out widescreen support after you actually get the game running first ? First make the game run and test play it, then, we have few fixes from CF to make Freelancer work on widescreen without editing files yourself.
  • The downloaded zip file should be ok, yes
  • Neither, simply explore, go where the wind takes you... or the storyline ? Following the extended storyline is usually a good idea
  • Now, make your own story ! There are many systems and bases, wonder if you can explore what each of them have
  • THAT nomad outpost is pretty interesting indeed. You "could" reach it in singleplayer to see what's inside (yes there are things inside), but impossible in multiplayer.
  • The game is like 15 years old, your graphic card is newer, so it not being recognized is NORMAL, dont worry. In "options" at the menu, you should still be able to put the resolution you use on your desktop, including widescreen. If you dont see your resolution in Options, then go to where you installed Freelancer, by default "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer", in that Freelancer folder you will find that file, start it and it should fix it. Not sure how it works as for me 1920x…
  • well, its very rare for people to have issues indeed, normally its installed on first try, and bugs later if any xD
  • The mod improves how freelancer works, freelancer is 15 years old And its 1920x1080, right ? I dont think 1900 x 1020 exists, maybe 1920 x 1200 ?