Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• Ok, I know I live in EU as well as most here, but... (Hidden Content) EU is constantly attacking the world technology companies by inventing bulls**t laws (like forcing webs to force people to accept that cookies exist, surprise! and are used, or like the antitrust and antimonopoly laws), bs taxes or tax raising (raising 3% because they dont pay enough for politicians), and bs stories to fine companies around the world literally billions, taking in account there are few hundred companies "fined…
  • So you think its fine trying to bankrupt a company because one of it's smaller root companies got deals from phonemakers to have their apps on ? Whats the point of deals in the first place anyway ? Isn't it their business what they decide to use in their creations? Dont like, dont buy! The part of not being able to use other browsers than google chrome to reach google store is obvious bogus, right? 10% of the income of ALL TIME, just few months ago they said they prepared saved up money for inv…
  • So there is no fine, ok. (as that was the last post's topic, and if you think it's fine/good/right in your view, and you didnt specify more) All happy children of the rainbow, just like humanity's future. PS: Well, it was just to see some diff ways of thinking, and I got it, thanx Can consider topic over for me, I'm not going to go on about this. If anyone else has a say, thats cool.
  • Well, last time, I just asked if you think doing so many crazy fines on alphabet, or other companies that are not even EU property n all is fine in your view, or agree with it, and you say "not true" and "wrong", so, shrugs. Was just nothing to go on with, not that I imply knowing you will say "wrong", not sure where you got this from. Just wanted other opinions, so I could advance mine. (Hidden Content)
  • Just hope you will be able to ignore the topics not related to technology/fines... that was a bit of rant, my bad. Same bs happened against microsoft for having windows internet explorer coming with windows... not like it stops people from using other browsers, what monopoly? Adding a free feature to its own product? Its all just crazy, when you actually cant install what you want on an iPhone or Macbook, restricting your options, doors, freedoms, etc. Whats next, banning windows explorer from w…
  • I do wish to keep it short so, splitting in topics. Tech companies: I understand and agree with the part of raising taxes to tech companies, while its taxed on earnings made in that specific country and all. It's not because theres not enough money though, but whatever. That tax already existed though, the change was adding 3% more, and specific improvements to the taxing system. 5% OF THE INCOME, NOT WORTH/value OF THE COMPANY, which includes funding from outside sources (shareholders, investo…
  • I did consider your opinions and we actually agree on half of it, even though you seemed to have info I didnt have on this... "future crime" part of google, which I cant understand how something that wasnt created 5 years ago was being investigated, what info seemed to be around was other app parties complaining they dont have the same chances, like that portuguese app store, which does make sense, not a future change in license that is bad, or would be, if its released in the first place. Also…
  • For example todays news, european supreme court is putting puigdemon in jail for high treason n all. News part is germany rejecting to give puigdemon for treason what fking business it has, spain given away hundreds of german justice targets without blocking them as its not spains business even tho they fled to spain. Without even them being judged by the actual supreme court, just small stuff within germany. Hows it any diff for selfrighteous corrupt germany? Its not different. And corrupt part…
  • Ok, he was initially caught in middle of his travels between Belgium and Finland, that is, in Germany, thinking this country will actually do a better job than the other two in which he was protected by his "buddies", else he could just get arrested while going out of his speeches. But money works in there too. Shame. People here were happy that the capture went well, and he ended up being in the strictest and stable laws country, until it changed it's view from capturing in a jail to defending…
  • Community has to work on, ye, like certain countries that should try not being bossy out of turn like in every era before. My terrorist example does lack rationality, its the exact copy of your rationality where the terrorist is also a human protected by national laws of a foreign country, right? I invented that example so you see it from a different point of view than the selfrighteous one your country is feeding you(I suppose). It IS what germany is doing, and it lacks rationality, it breaks …
  • I guess you are in denial of any info I gave, and would give, that is also facts, but is against your views, even Merkel (who is not really one doing the big decisions anymore which helps with EU becoming less crumbly) had to do an illegal move to mute reports of stuff that she doesnt like to hear, about the world that others live in. Along with Theresa May, article 13, fake international news on the horrible abuse of tearing a burka of a woman, or rescue of a kid that was already held by the h…
  • If justice was fair and without emotion, both countries would've had same result in the judging (and there wouldn't be a need to judge in different countries). The comparation of a demo against a building with what he did is out of this world, but ok, because that judge of that town knows what happened in another country better than those who live there, that is very rational, right ? Communication is always complete, truthful and fair, above first level experiences, also rational. Interesting t…
  • "Limited grounds for refusal A country can refuse to surrender the requested person only if one of the grounds for mandatory or optional refusal applies: Mandatory grounds– the person has already been judged for the same offence (ne bis in idem)– minors (the person has not reached the age of criminal responsibility in the executing country) – amnesty (the executing country could have prosecuted them, and the offence is covered by an amnesty in that country). Optional grounds – such as:– lack of…
  • I see. What was heard here is that "rebellion" or whatever it was called as, was a very heavely punished thing in Germany, just that it was not counted as treason or w.e the name. Guess more odd info not really matching over here. Actually, quotes from them: "In a first assessment of the case, the Schleswig-Holstein court rejected the charges of rebellion, translating to the German crime of high treason, due to insufficient violence." -- For comparing that violent illegal referendum with stones…
  • I used a wrong word indeed, which caused misunderstandings. Germany said they cant give him for treason, my mistake saying rebellion, but an existing crime anyway, problem being he got judged for that crime and found not guilty. Headlines are like: "Germany can extradite Puigdemont to Spain for graft, not treason" The problem is not that the traitor was legally elected in a region, Franco was elected too, as general of the army and did high treason in Madrid, taking over gov. The double crimina…