Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• PC upgrade

For graphic cards, maybe wait until the prices normalize again, hopefully they will go back down soon enough, as mining already went down.
  • PC upgrade

Isnt it better an older gen i7 than a newer i5? Not sure but I have an i7 and somebody I know has a brand new i5 and mine has higher score despite being a 3770k lol, mabe on single core stuff.
  • PC upgrade

• PC upgrade

As a hint for SSD speed, it gets slower the more u fill it up (unlike HDDs), and not sure but maybe as well with active usage, so OP's tips to not put long loading games on it and keep it clean is for more reasons than it looks like. As well as not formatting on a SSD or such, even with TRIM and stuff especially for SSD it's not really needed. Had to use SAMSUNG tools to get mine to work better again, but its not at full speed anymore. Been many years though since I have it.
  • PC upgrade

• PC upgrade

That's odd, is it really cold in your room or something, I thought vents never stop lol
  • PC upgrade

Well, yes, I didnt know a graphic card's fans can stay off/stopped as you mentioned. Always start right from pushing the Power button on the PC, so, shrugs xD I didnt have that card so, couldn't know. Anyway enjoy your new card, bet that power feels awesome Felt that way last time I upgraded the card.
  • PC upgrade

• PC upgrade

sounds like a very good cooling system, since even water starts boiling instantly in vacuum
  • PC upgrade

Well, they would use the eel, electric fish for that xD