Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Subnautica

Nice, I didnt play this game in like over a year (weird I didnt post it on SWAT), will try it again soon. I had a nice base with towers and tunnels on top of the only floating island in the game at that time.
  • Subnautica

• Subnautica

Terraforming was "removed" before Mesmers thing, but not properly in code I guess as the terraformer tool was still "spawnable" just not obtainable in game. This game is really making some big progress in short time
  • Subnautica

• Subnautica

Wow this is like the only game (not mod) that makes me want to play it at each full update.
  • Subnautica

That's something great, no more godmode submarine. Those guys always surprise me
  • Subnautica

• Subnautica

Its just not available, wasnt 15 min after it was posted, neither now hours later.
  • Subnautica

• Subnautica

And it finally has an ending. Its great, similar to spaceships in water lol You do get to fly one in SPACE for a moment though.
  • Subnautica

Likewise, finally a survival game with an actual goal and ending. Dont know what they will do in the future about it, but, either way this game is a gem.
  • Subnautica

• Subnautica

• Subnautica

The oxygen bombarding your base (first minute in vid) might cause future issues, for whoever finds it, many years later.