Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Going a bit off topic:Well, in the cases where posts are not desired in a thread but break no rule, they could (or should) be moved to another thread instead of being deleted (aka moved to Archives). By what I see online, this "silencing" move created some bad reaction... in plural. Notice I didn't mention anything about changes or the new "illegal topic".
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon) Yup, thx for pointing it out. Counting that Cruisers/Destroyers as anti-battleships have weapons with a range 3 times smaller than a BS's guns (BS turret = 2444 range, Cruiser ones 800 or so)... I don't really see how it can get close without being shot down first, as it can't even avoid bullets like a fighter.
  • (Quote from Marauder) (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R) Fighters, or cruisers, whatever players are in, but I'm pretty sure that's not how it's meant to be. And not really, 2 cruisers vs a battleship, the BS still take one down before it gets close, in few shots, then take the other one down before getting any scratch... and if there are more cruisers, there are torps on the BS...
  • mhm, and how can you kill NPCs in Inner Core when even their guns have more range than you(same as the fighters), and you already lost your shield when you are able to fire on them ? At least that's how it is on the Kusary Destroyer. And yeah, BSes are good enough now counting guns and stability, what Snake2d says is about having more Armor on them to make them more realistic, he also noticed that the NPC battleships have over 1 mill hull, 2 mills and such, Coalition ones, etc, and ours have 35…
  • Yup, they are pretty deadly right now if properly used. Though the idea was of adding 50k or 100k more to the armor, not double, to at least be balanced with the NPC battleships.
  • lol yeah, Utrack's option has no future... that's not something easy, but Snake's one is simple.
  • (Quote from [SOC]Lonewolf) OP did a more realistic "beam" with the mining laser and such, the thing is that the beam you posted, if you look better, you can see it's a fast fire rate gun, it shoots a lot of projectiles / second, as you can see the bigger flash points moving within the beam. It doesn't look at all a beam when you fire it arround as it will be broken into pieces, each projectile going to a different direction while moving the turret. That's why it's static.
  • You mean more cargo space which is not filled by the crew, that would sound cool, even tho BSes are not ment for trading.
  • For now, the only real fixes I see needed, is the capital ships which already come with a set of guns, to be actually usable guns, not something with a smaller range than the Justice MK I where players can just go at 900 m far and shoot at you. It already was said, and by what I remember accepted as a problem, but it's usually good reminding things
  • Well, the Agility idea would be good, if the agility number is mathematically correct... It's just that there would be a need of a tool, or algorithm to make that happen, and included into the game, so it's from too hard to be made -> to impossible. As the game engine is pretty much closed.
  • He only mentioned about Agility, and how could we put correct numbers on their infocard, counting how many seconds it takes to make a 360 º turn in vertical and horizontal ? That's kinda noobish, there should be a better way, as I doubt people want "aproximations". PS: (Hidden Content) Anyway, seems like you only post in this area of the site, not interested in events, clans or other stuff ? This part is kinda off topic, yea.
  • Yes, we both said that like twice, each, so there is no need to keep insisting on how it can be done... A different suggestion, it could be usseful to differentiate between Anti BS and Anti Fighter capital ship turrets though, so people have to think at what stuff to mount on their capital ships, not just the single possible option, the best turret. As well as learning weapon groups, and such tactics.