Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Destiny 2

I wonder why they chose not to go with Steam as their Digital Distributor. Humble Bundle has it for preorder and a number of other online retailers. Also tried looking up system requirements. i've got a quad core, an RX 480 4gb and 16gb of RAM so i shouldn't have much trouble running it. looking to be 68gb in size
  • Destiny 2

remember when games were sold as whole games? And DLC was advertised as expansions and generally included lots of content like singleplayer campaigns, assets, nifty skins and sometimes a "making of" somewhere hidden on the cd?good times...For $160, I could play paintball saturday AND sundayOr 8 fill ups at the pump (i put in $20 at a time usually)I could upgrade my CPU and still buy a new gameI could pay my internet AND gas billI thought about getting Destiny 2, having not even played the 1st on…
  • Destiny 2

i'm just saying in general. 50 hours is a good starting amount of time for any game to learn the game at it's core. 2 days worth of play. Steam gives you only 2 hours to make up your mind as to whether or not you like the game before they won't give you a refund (as far as their return/refund policy goes).To really get into a game, you'll certainly need 100+ hours to really be considered "invested" in the game
  • Destiny 2

lol, was it an American or Indian Call center? I work in one and i have to say:Sorry you've had this experience, lemme go ahead and place you on a brief hold and investigate what we can do for you. Is that okay?