Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I'm not gonna waste my time trying to run and build a clan if no one is interested in joining it. And frankly, Thanhrui's Bullshit kinda ruined the game for me. Plus, trying to keep a 14 year old game popular is next to impossible given the scope and scale of many modern space sims. Have no fear. I am always checking back here in the hopes someone messages me begging to log on lol Tangent: Freelancer celebrated it's 14th anniversary last saturday (March 4th). For that matter, I'm trying to live…
  • Well Revan's time is being spent rebuilding his Honda. He apparently spent $500 on a Civic and he's putting the engine from his old totaled car into the new one. There is a thread on this somewhere. As for me, there's at least one person in the community who can agree with me when i say "it's a phase." I get burnt out on video games all the time only to return to them. I've played Crossfire since 1.7, 10 years this november. That's on and off for a little over half my life. I 'member the old fo…
  • He faced the consequences of his actions. He was not to piss anyone off and follow server rules in exchange for base and OG access. Lets close this thread yeah? It's going no where fast
  • it's just us