Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 110.

• get this: i start off a wish and the next person to post "corrupts" it ex. The Focks:i wish for CF 1.8 to come out--------------------------Lucy (soz)granted, but it's incompatible with your computer see? now for realz i wish for a nice, expensive x-mas present
  • Granted, but she thinks your Santa and wants the world I wish for chuck Norris to be my friend
  • Granted...1billion hits in the face
  • granted, but you find that she is having an affair with you and a guy named...Juan Benito-Vasquez i wish for immortality
  • granted..but you have now space suit i wish i wish i was a fish...
  • *cough* edit button *cough* @crysis's wishgranted, but it malfunctions and blows up, with you still in it *haha* i wish i had a super awesome drum set with 20 cymbals, 8 toms and 2 bass drums
  • granted....but do to your psyche, the world implodes i wish trainwiz hadnt blown up the world =/
  • granted, but it's poisoned, and you die a very very painful death i wish for a Joint Ops Escalation CD key (anyone got one?)
  • granted, but it eats you back i wish for a nice juicy steak
  • granted, but when you go out for a space walk you say "oh shoot, i forgot my helmet" then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicks you in the face and get sent all the way to the Andromeda Galaxy i wish this snow day doesn't end
  • granted, however, it's your least favorite color.... [SIZE=4]Freakin' bright PINK [/SIZE] i wish for an awesome spring break
  • granted, but it's so hot, you cant do anything but stay inside...even worse!...your AC is broken(MUAHAHAHAHAAH) i wish for my computer to not be dumb
  • granted, but it's made of glass, so you cant run around in you boxers, for fear of insulting insults, laughs and general making fun of Spiky...(if that made an ounce of sense) i wish to kick ass at Paintball tomorrow (it just snowed, so i figure arctic warfare would be pretty cool)
  • granted, instead of the bird sh*t landing on the beach, it lands on your freshly clean PorscheLamboFerrai (what?) to which you say "god damn you you f*ing birds, then you shoot them with your ray gun i wish for, an awesome paintball gun that i can afford, that doesnt break or is so powerful, it creates a black hole in the core of the earth, and the earth implodes (and i can use it regularly)
  • ok...granted i wish for Daywalker to not be mad at me (none ya'lls business, if i may)
  • granted, but you cant fly them i wish for more peeps to join me in a Joint Ops Tourney JO:TR JO:E
  • granted...but you cant play it...ever.... i wish for awesomeness to run in my family
  • Resurrecting old threads ftw! granted, but it's poisoned and you die in 5 seconds I wish my battleship's reputation wasn't all screwy
  • granted, but you lost the game I wish for to get a job so i can get out of this shit hole lifestyle (uncorruptable)
  • granted, but it's so real you mistaken it for real life and go utterly insane i wish it was me who won the $1.5 Billion Powerball lottery I started this thread 8 years ago. i'm so proud